Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

3 cats for me 😊 

Dogs are a pain.  You have to take them outside each time they want to piss or shit. Then you have to clean their shit up so others don't complain.

A cat it stays indoors and it sleeps most times. Uses a litter box so it only needs scooping once or twice daily depending on how many times it's used. My cat is 13 years old, appears to be healthy.  The only thing she hates is going to the Vet.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Now this is Paul on the phone, just for clarity. 

Not the gullible weak minded PussyBoy she was talking to an hour ago.

Just remember last time - Three times in only five days. Either annoyed, yelling or crying.

And yet again, all is forgiven and forgotten. Reserve your sympathy.

Her trouble she is attacted to girlie/ weak men. Clearly she hasn't met any Australian men as yet.

P.S I spend a lot time around Russian women/ men as my best friend is Russian man.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Her trouble she is attacted to girlie/ weak men. Clearly she hasn't met any Australian men as yet.

P.S I spend a lot time around Russian women/ men as my best friend is Russian man.

Trust me on this, Paul is as strong minded like a bulldozing Prop Forward in comparison to this mouse she chose in Prague!🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

P.S my best mate has given up trying to teach me to speak Russian. I'm bloody hopeless at learning it. Clearly you can't teach an old dog new tricks. 🤣

Nyet!

I must say Russian women in our group of friends hold there age/ looks well. As it's pretty much summer 12 months of the year here the Australian women tend to age quickly due to the sun damage.

il y a 10 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Téléphone Leora avec Paul 

👸 📱 👨 🐕

👸 💝 💞 👨 🐕

👸 💝 💞 🐈 😘

Bonjour Pulo
Elle lui raconte fils week-end D amour avec fils amant garçon !!
Passe une bonne
jounée Temps pluvieux mais pas trop froid