Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

9 hours ago, van the man said:

What i find contradictory is that the love and affection Leora and Malia have for each other as friends doesn't seem to show itself by way of any social touching.... the sort of thing pre-Covid normally shown when greeting each other or saying goodbye to one another... a kiss or a hug, a high five or handshake etc.

I personally haven't seen a single none sexual piece of intimacy between the girls. Maybe it's a cultural thing but then again most mature societies do engage in physical touching as a way of showing love and affection for each other.

I think it is the fact that the first skin on skin contact started with what most of us would regard as the ultimate intimate part namely the pussy. I think pussies were touched before breasts which is most unusual in any sexual relationship (certainly between a man and a woman).

I would love to see our beautiful girls simply lay with each other with arms wrapped around each other (clothed or otherwise).

I maintain that one of the sexiest events on RLC was a simple kiss between Kristy and Kami or the slight caressing between the three K's. Seeing Eva kiss the various girl visitors was a delight. Watching Nelly kiss her friend whilst on the balcony back in the Russia apartment was very sexy. None of these events involved sex (well Eva's kissing usually led directly to sex!!!!) but were beautifully intimate.

As I'm writing Leora and Malia are laying beside each other lightly touching each other with Leora slightly touching Malia's breast over her nightdress. Intimate and sexy and genuine. Add a kiss and I would be overjoyed. 

Not sure if you saw them a few years ago in the other apartment Leora and Malia did kiss briefly, albeit they were pissed at the time....Perhaps they should crack the remaining bourbon from the farce of last week and loosen up one night.😲 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

In short, let's give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. 

As I have mentioned before, I have no interest at all whether she has one boyfriend or several boyfriends, that is her private life outside of the apartment, even though it does impinge on the dynamics of the apartment through the constant phone calls and possible social media between them, but that is the generation they live in.

What I would ask her to bear in mind sometimes is ...By all means enjoy your life with your new found freedom, why shouldn't you....But ask yourself occasionally " Who is it who pays the bill for your high standard of living?" Not your boyfriend is it?.......No it's your supporters, whom you owe a moral obligation to, to respect as much as they respect and support you. They can be very tolerant, forgiving and supportive if you just give back a little of yourself in a genuine manner occasionally. Remember, without them supporters there is no RLC, or Leora in Prague, nor dog shelters and business extensions in Krasnoyarsk........ It's called " looking after business "....🙃

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

As one has observed there has not been any lip use but if this does happen then the dynamics could change.

Quite possibly Blue !! But don't hold your breath waiting for it to happen otherwise your face will live up to your name..😉

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1