Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

36 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

In the past, they often lay like this watching the tablet, heads rested against each other. It's subtle things like that, that can be easily missed rather than actual full hugs etc.

Not subtle things missed - perhaps - missread things (between the lines...) 😉

13 minutes ago, gogism said:

Soooooo...is corona a fact, hehe? 🙂

Or we just dont see anything other? 😉

It's a brand of beer and a tool for conditioning the feckless to accept more and more control from politicians.

• Upvote 1

Good Morning

good night

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁 😈gunter🦍🐊 chat  👊 gag-her 

gogism patou  daerjohn new york joe

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, van the man said:

We only express 'opinions' none of us have 'facts'.  

I see genuine you see fake

I have just watched last night's action on replay (I won't sit up all night hoping for something that normally doesn't arrive ) and my opinion for what it's worth, is that personally I don't give a shit whether it is genuine or fake, as you say Van it's whatever YOU want it to be......All I do care about is that it's about time she got her arse in gear and gave something constructive back to her loyal fans, last night was a refreshing change and at long last something different from the pair of them.....But " One swallow ( bird ) does not make a summer " Leora.....If you demand respect from people you first have to show respect to them, return some loyalty to your fanbase for their years of loyalty and support, and the chances are you will be rewarded.

Thank you for an interesting event Leora, but please don't rest on your laurels. At least try and show some interest.🙃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have just watched last night's action on replay (I won't sit up all night hoping for something that normally doesn't arrive ) and my opinion for what it's worth, is that personally I don't give a shit whether it is genuine or fake, as you say Van it's whatever YOU want it to be......All I do care about is that it's about time she got her arse in gear and gave something constructive back to her loyal fans, last night was a refreshing change and at long last something different from the pair of them.....But " One swallow ( bird ) does not make a summer " Leora.....If you demand respect from people you first have to show respect to them, return some loyalty to your fanbase for their years of loyalty and support, and the chances are you will be rewarded.

Thank you for an interesting event, but please don't rest on your laurels.🙃

What was also pleasing is that another little change/progression was there too - Which was BOTH using a toy, something a lot thought was out of the question. Then again, we thought Leora using a toy in the presence of Malia was out of the question just weeks ago. I agree, whether something is genuine or fake in this game doesn't matter - BUT actually when you think, it's not a case of 'Genuine or fake' - More a case of 'Planned or impromptu'. Of course, all last night WAS planned in advance, but that doesn't make it fake does it. They still had to do it, they still used those toys and they still had to climax. And all three happened. Plus, it shows that when minds are put to it, they CAN do something not only different, but that little bit surprising. Ok, this won't lead to anything major of course, we know this, but who knows what next? Some tiny added bit of sparkle that says "Whoa!". It could happen, something that would be a laugh, a giggle but be a real moment.

Just as long as 'Other' people don't get in the way of course.....

33 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Thank you for an interesting event, but please don't rest on your laurels.🙃

Insomma, diamo a Cesare quel che è di Cesare. 

• Like 1