US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your thought process is so limited and consumed with Trump's ass that you are boring. Better go back to posting your propaganda blogs since you have nothing to add to the conversation that we haven't heard before. About time for you to again start in with the kool-aid and cult talk, and the need to deprogram Trump supporters.

there you go again projecting your shortcomings onto others i told you before that it doesn't work. but it wasn't in my 1st post a few years ago which you are still stuck on so i guess that you didn't read it.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why are all the "POPULAR POSTS" on this forum comments by Trump haters. Is the management of CC just as biased as the mainstream media?:angel:

because most of the readers can see that trump is a disaster & they aren't going to lie & ignore reality the way that you & the rest of the cult do.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

maybe so. will you then post more about your contempt for women & minorities? i can't wait to see you join ridge & the gang in making even more of a fool of yourself.

What does it have to do with "contempt" for women and minorities?  You keep on making shit up in order to distract from the shell game that got Biden and the Democrats into the White House, I guess it is a fact of life for you and the rest of the left.  You forgot the part where I am a Nazi, climate denier and evil meat eater.  Oh yeah...I'll save you the creative prose effort... and include homophobe as well.    

So you accept that I am right.  76 million voters thought they were getting a moderate and now, within the next year, they will be subjected to the crowd that gave them riots, social media linch mobs and a media that failed miserably to remain partial and actually do their job.  Shame on you!  Karma is coming just wait. 

• Like 1