US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

16 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Wait until mid 2021 asswipe......but you'll blame Biden.  

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

President Trump built in tax increases beginning in 2021, for nearly everyone but those at the very top.

Trump tried to make the tax cuts permanent, but Congress would not agree to that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

We're tentatively starting to emerge from the four year-long national nightmare of Donald Trump's presidency, but the reckoning of what the nation endured will take years to really understand. Trump was terrible...

Only people it was a nightmare for were members of the Washington, D.C. Swamp and the dishonest news media.

On 12/25/2020 at 1:26 PM, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The White House released the president's schedule for Christmas Eve saying that he would be working "tirelessly for the American people." But what that has actually turned into is something else. After vetoing...

I see the jealousy raging because you can only play golf on the miniature golf courses 😏

1 hour ago, happyone said:

We can clearly see that www.alternet.org and www.rawstory.com are the only driving forces influencing golpher6's genius.  Oh that's right -he isn't a genius --he only has a limited brain😏 

I have to apologize to everyone, I usually do not make derogatory comments about a special needs person with mental deficiencies. 😏

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

I have to apologize to everyone, I usually do not make derogatory comments about a special needs person with mental deficiencies. 😏

That's an insensitive remark.  You need to apologize to all special needs people with mental deficiencies.  That was very Trumpy of you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

That's an insensitive remark.  You need to apologize to all special needs people with mental deficiencies.  That was very Trumpy of you.

Maybe I should have included you in the limited brain capacity as well----I said everyone--(that does include all persons) 

Not Trumpy at all.  It is exactly like all the name calling both you and golpher6 have done in this forum when you cannot reasonably counter with another person's viewpoint that differs with your one sightedness. 

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What the hell does someone from Australia know about tax cuts in the U.S.?  I'm definitely not wealthy and I received a tax cut from the Trump tax legislation. Get your facts straight before opening your mouth.

Settle down, Trump has Pardoned me.

• Upvote 1