US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

After the Supreme Court refused to hear Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s case seeking to toss hundreds of thousands of votes in four...

usually the cult members don't have any good ideas but forming their own country sounds good to me. imagine having a country without trump, moscow mitch & the rest of the republicans obstructing everone's rights doing some good for the citizens for a change!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Another attempt by you and the left to spread more lies about Trump supporters, you little lying ANTIFA scumbag. Was probably someone from ANTIFA or BLM who posted the comments to discredit Trump supporters. 

i see that you failed to read the article as usual.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

usually the cult members don't have any good ideas but forming their own country sounds good to me. imagine having a country without trump, moscow mitch & the rest of the republicans obstructing everone's rights doing some good for the citizens for a change!

You've got that a little backwards. It is the Democrats who want to obstruct people's rights. I do admit that the thought of  a country without you and bugeater does appeal to me.:tongue:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You've got that a little backwards. It is the Democrats who want to obstruct people's rights. I do admit that the thought of  a country without you and bugeater does appeal to me.:tongue:

that is why you are constantly wrong. the republicans tell you about how free you are while not letting you do anything. they tell you about how they have religious freedom while discriminating against anyone that is not a white christian. they tell you about how you'll pay lower taxes while picking your pocket & telling you that poor minorities are stealing your money. they tell you about being pro life while advocating the death penalty & not feeding starving children after they exit the womb. they tell you about how trump is protecting the country while he plays golf on your dime. they tell you that they have a better & cheaper healthcare plan while after 10 years they still have nothing. not even a bad plan but no plan. they tell you about how the democrats do nothing while they throw roadblocks at every turn. and before you throw out more lies it is the republicans, not the democrats. and every time that you try to flip flop that fact you simply show that you haven't been paying attention to what is going on right next to you. so i have a piece of advice for you & it won't raise your taxes or take away your freedom or cancel christmas or anything that you whine about that isn't actually happening. PAY ATTENTION TO THE REAL WORLD AROUND YOU. READ SOMETHING BESIDES TRUMP'S ASS. CHECK OUT SOME REAL NEWS CHANNELS. THEN COMPARE WHAT FOX SAYS, WHAT CNN & MSNBC SAY, & WHAT YOU ACTUALLY SEE! FIND OUT ABOUT WHICH STATES PAY THE MOST TAXES TO WASHINGTON & WHICH ONES TAKE THE MOST. TRY IT & YOU MAY BE SURPRIZED BY WHAT YOU FIND OUT. AND FOR YOUR OWN SAKE DO IT & THEN HAVE A CONVERSATION INSTEAD OF CONTINUALLY MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i never knew you had so much passion golfer, but damn! like a firecracker got set off in you. wow! ironic that most of the time we were good friends we never really talked about politics. i always tried to not get into too much though. careful you don't blow a fuse. 

59 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

i never knew you had so much passion golfer, but damn! like a firecracker got set off in you. wow! ironic that most of the time we were good friends we never really talked about politics. i always tried to not get into too much though. careful you don't blow a fuse. 

He's one of the only users who makes sense.  I enjoy reading his responses.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

I agree 110!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1