B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , Amalia used her tongue to Megan 

could you actually see the tongue on the pussy?  anyone see her tongue actually touch Megan's pussy?

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Yes the tongue was licking the pussy. 

I have one person that told me her head was between her legs but you couldn't see her tongue on Megan's pussy...so who is right here?  The people that want it to be so or the people that actually know it wasn't so?

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What time is it for you there Harley ? Most users are Americans , I thought prime time is around 05:00-06:00 european , that is 21:00-22:00 there .. am I wrong ? 

The time in my zone is 7:11 PM.  From all past events they always set their shows up to go off on prime time for the American viewers.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

could you actually see the tongue on the pussy?  anyone see her tongue actually touch Megan's pussy?

I have one person that told me her head was between her legs but you couldn't see her tongue on Megan's pussy...so who is right here?  The people that want it to be so or the people that actually know it wasn't so?

HF I'm not interested in fighting with you. Please try someone else

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

You should treat your partner with the same respect you treat your best friend. You kick your best friend? and then ask for another chance to do it again? I think not unless you're a serial abuser...

I agree .. totally .. but there’s always the famous “ bad time “ .. it might have been one today .. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

HF I'm not interested in fighting with you. Please try someone else

I'm not interested in fighting with you either Aussie, I was told that the way they were positioned there was no way you were going to see any tongue lapping on the hairless pie!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Amalia was either tonguing Megan or having a proper good sniff. That's how close she was to Megan's pussy. 😉 

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The tongue was used for even 10 minutes before “ your beloved “ Bogdan ruined it with  a sudden appearance in the room.. I saw it with my bare eyes .. why you don’t believe it ? 

tell your friend to use a magnifying glass to watch better .. this is why we tell you so many times that you make your own conclusions based on others and you don’t judge by seeing it with yourself .. always the same story which leads to tense here in the forum and unecessary misunderstandings .. why should we lie to you ? Is RLC paying us to tell you that Amalia was using the tongue to Megan or not ??

Just now, HappyChappie said:

Amalia was either tonguing Megan or having a proper good sniff. That's how close she was to Megan's pussy. 😉 

I have no doubt that Amalia was probably licking the pussy of Megan, the problem is not positioning themselves properly so that the viewers can benefit from it.  If they are just going to do it for themselves then why not just crawl under the covers and lick away!!

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not interested in fighting with you either Aussie, I was told that the way they were positioned there was no way you were going to see any tongue lapping on the hairless pie!!

There is no Zoom on the camera man.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree .. totally .. but there’s always the famous “ bad time “ .. it might have been one today .. 

You're close, but the quote is "I swear it won't happen again"or "she made me angry,so it's not my fault"

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have no doubt that Amalia was probably licking the pussy of Megan, the problem is not positioning themselves properly so that the viewers can benefit from it.  If they are just going to do it for themselves then why not just crawl under the covers and lick away!!

You'll have to write in and ask Megan to open her legs wider next time for a better view. 😉