B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

It did, I don't have replay to give a time. Martina looked in on Gina straight after before Gina was on the phone.

Ok , most probably I missed it then , don’t have replay 

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so...you actually got to see the tongue on the pussy?  If not, then it's all pseudo!!

Yes the tongue was licking the pussy. 

Just now, rosey 1 said:

Love isn't beating on your partner...😡 Call it what you want but please don't call it love.

I am all against any physical stupid things .. I have never even personally called any vulgar words any of the girlfriends out of respect .. but the way a couple handle crisis , it is always based on how deep their relationship feelings are .. I truly believe that they love eachother .. the worst thing is to get beaten , it could be for me a reason to pack your clothes and abandon the other .. but it is their thing and let’s see how they will fix it , if they will .. a stupidity and wrong moment can’t destroy 200 nice moments .. but getting physical I can agree that it is the most serious .. Let’s see where their relation stands 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately very true

What time is it for you there Harley ? Most users are Americans , I thought prime time is around 05:00-06:00 european , that is 21:00-22:00 there .. am I wrong ? 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I am all against any physical stupid things .. I have never even personally called any vulgar words any of the girlfriends out of respect .. but the way a couple handle crisis , it is always based on how deep their relationship feelings are .. I truly believe that they love eachother .. the worst thing is to get beaten , it could be for me a reason to pack your clothes and abandon the other .. but it is their thing and let’s see how they will fix it , if they will .. a stupidity and wrong moment can’t destroy 200 nice moments .. but getting physical I can agree that it is the most serious .. Let’s see where their relation stands 

You should treat your partner with the same respect you treat your best friend. You kick your best friend? and then ask for another chance to do it again? I think not unless you're a serial abuser...