B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

On 12/19/2020 at 10:36 PM, rosey 1 said:

You're correct that she did masturbate twice the first night and they were quite nice. I think there was a reason nothing happened on the other nights. Probably for good reason, but I like her better in her own bed and I'll take it anytime from her.:smile:

And in her own bed is mostly for her own pleasure ( by providing also to her fans 😉 ) , when she visits , it comes more as a show , despite she still enjoys 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

Not all women necessarily masturbate
In the world, you have women who are going to do it several times a day and who are called nymphomaniacs and then you have some who will never do it because she does not feel any pleasure in doing it, some even feel ashamed
That's the beauty of the world, because all people are different from each other
It is exactly the same in this project

If we think about it further, I'm convinced that girls like Gina, Irma or Ginger masturbate almost every day only because it allows them to have a big bonus at the end of their adventure and I think they probably don't do it too often when they are no longer on RLC

There are two people I would take that they do it because they just want to do it for themselves and the bonus is the least reason .. Masha and Ariana 😊

• Haha 3