B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

Just going back to Thes's post on the previous thread...I have to disagree with him...I think there are many guys here with a sense of humour, they're just different, or well hidden, as in the case of the Germans...😏

Only joking guys...it's my sense of humour 😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Seriously have you seen Serafima front teeth she needs to see a dentist. 

If she doesn't have any issues with chewing or anything, I don't see a problem with it. Where is the uniqueness if everyone were to look like a standard norm. It is these little things that can stand out alittle that really makes a person cute in their own way. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Seriously have you seen Serafima front teeth she needs to see a dentist. 

Her and Radi just need to go. Two of the worst tenants ever. And Sera needs to leave Ariana alone. I'm afraid her bullshit will rub off on Ariana. 😕

• Upvote 1

I’ve thought Radi has started to loosen up a bit albeit slowly and just might be a classic slow burner. At least she’s showing her nice titties now when doing her exercises and spreading on the bed so give her a couple of weeks and she might be ready to give us a nice Xmas present 🤞🤪

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I’ve thought Radi has started to loosen up a bit albeit slowly and just might be a classic slow burner. At least she’s showing her nice titties now when doing her exercises and spreading on the bed so give her a couple of weeks and she might be ready to give us a nice Xmas present 🤞🤪

I haven't watched her much when she is doing other things, but I have noticed that she is alittle more open and relaxed when she is in the bathroom the last few days.

• Upvote 1