B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

Noldus

Just now, rosey 1 said:

I really don't  care, as long it's their choice as to when or even if... I like different personalities.

I also like to watch different personalities , thats the purpose for me after all .. but they seem not to fit on how the project works in Barcelona .. still , I don’t say that they do anything wrong 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I also like to watch different personalities , thats the purpose for me after all .. but they seem not to fit on how the project works in Barcelona .. still , I don’t say that they do anything wrong 

I have been a subscriber for nearly 7 years and I don't pretend to know how it works in Barcelona. Even If I spoke their language it would be difficult. I just try to enjoy and comment from time to time...

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I have been a subscriber for nearly 7 years and I don't pretend to know how it works in Barcelona. Even If I spoke their language it would be difficult. I just try to enjoy and comment from time to time...

I find it extraordinary the way you have approached and watch  RLC , excellent viewer in my eyes 🤗 

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I find it extraordinary the way you have approached and watch  RLC , excellent viewer in my eyes 🤗 

Thank-you, but I just try to enjoy and appreciate that the young ladies are doing something that's not easy. The least that I can do is be respectful...

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Thank-you, but I just try to enjoy and appreciate that the young ladies are doing something that's not easy. The least that I can do is be respectful...

I am saying about  respect since Day 1 that to post .. I can’t imagine that any of us cold actually stand 5 minutes naked in front of cameras knowing that the world is watching 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

All tenants have either a big or small relation with one another ..the only ones who seem to have decided to stay away for anything happening is Sera  and Radi ..’Personally as a subscriber doesn’t please me to see this .. i don’t say it’s wrong , but i express my dislike to see them not being involved to group gatherings ( not shows .. ) 

You want group sex, you want to see them in a sexual setting with other people. I thought you wanted real life? 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

You want group sex, you want to see them in a sexual setting with other people. I thought you wanted real life? 🤷‍♂️

I never said I want to see group sex .. how you come to this conclusion ? I like to watch group activities , employees doing things together 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I never said I want to see group sex .. how you come to this conclusion ? I like to watch group activities , employees doing things together 

The way you say what you said people would think she'd never interacted with others. She's been at B5 twice, she does interact with others in B1 and the other apartments. The only thing she as not done is get involved with the sexual activities. Your post suggests you are disappointed in this. 😉

And to be frank, anyone subscribing to rlc are looking more for sex context than real life. It's an adult entertainment site. That's why I started watching it, not to watch people talk in a foreign language, I wanted to see naked girls. Tits, fanny and arse. 😁

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

The way you say what you said people would think she'd never interacted with others. She's been at B5 twice, she does interact with others in B1 and the other apartments. The only thing she as not done is get involved with the sexual activities. Your post suggests you are disappointed in this. 😉

Yep , maybe I expressed it or wrote it in the wrong way so as  this conclusion comes ... think of it if you are personally working at a multiemployes company , i work for example at a company that we are around 150-170 , of course you can’t have relations  with everyone ( insane number more than hundred 😂🤣 ) but whenever we make a group event , we have the best times and we are always looking forward to it .. apologies for passing the wrong message with the comments