B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

As I told you before, I don't care whether Ariana masturbates or not, I like her for everything she represents and not only because she masturbates

You have an opinion to decide on the question compared to Serafima and Radislava, I have an opinion opposite to yours because for me all the girls are interesting thanks to their difference
For me, Serafima is far from being a do nothing because she shows us a lot of things even if she does not masturbate, she is not stingy in nudity, whether in the shower or in her room and getting dressed often in underwear to hang out in the apartment
So she plays the game of being seen by the cameras and giving things back

Same analysis for Radislava, I like her workouts, you can see that she likes it and it's pretty cool to watch, and even if she isn't masturbating either at the moment, she is far from be a do nothing

And especially the most important for me, it is the atmosphere between the girls, and I find that this one is rather good whereas Ariana is no longer with girls like Irma or Gina that she seemed to really appreciated
I see the big picture and love what I see, we have three lovely girls with different characters and needs which is really great

ok but in real life when they are home , do they masturbate?

13 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ok but in real life when they are home , do they masturbate?

Not all women necessarily masturbate
In the world, you have women who are going to do it several times a day and who are called nymphomaniacs and then you have some who will never do it because she does not feel any pleasure in doing it, some even feel ashamed
That's the beauty of the world, because all people are different from each other
It is exactly the same in this project

If we think about it further, I'm convinced that girls like Gina, Irma or Ginger masturbate almost every day only because it allows them to have a big bonus at the end of their adventure and I think they probably don't do it too often when they are no longer on RLC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

As I told you before, I don't care whether Ariana masturbates or not, I like her for everything she represents and not only because she masturbates

You have an opinion to decide on the question compared to Serafima and Radislava, I have an opinion opposite to yours because for me all the girls are interesting thanks to their difference
For me, Serafima is far from being a do nothing because she shows us a lot of things even if she does not masturbate, she is not stingy in nudity, whether in the shower or in her room and getting dressed often in underwear to hang out in the apartment
So she plays the game of being seen by the cameras and giving things back

Same analysis for Radislava, I like her workouts, you can see that she likes it and it's pretty cool to watch, and even if she isn't masturbating either at the moment, she is far from be a do nothing

And especially the most important for me, it is the atmosphere between the girls, and I find that this one is rather good whereas Ariana is no longer with girls like Irma or Gina that she seemed to really appreciated
I see the big picture and love what I see, we have three lovely girls with different characters and needs which is really great

I understand, we obviously have different views on the girls. 😉

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ThePerfectFit said:

If anyone likes to watch endless masturbation shows I suggest they spend their money on chaturbate or myfreecam girls. There are so many girls that you can choose from and if you pay them some tokens they do whatever you like them to do. calling RLC girls "Do-nothing" for not masturbating is ridiculous. 

Who are you and where did you suddenly come from?🙄

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I understand, we obviously have different views on the girls. 😉

yes it's even very clear to me for a long time :biggrin:
I think you did not know Angelika, we could complain and say it was a do nothing, because she was hiding to show as little as possible even when taking a shower
She was a B2 participant and it wasn't really the best idea :biggrin:

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

yes it's even very clear to me for a long time :biggrin:
I think you did not know Angelika, we could complain and say it was a do nothing, because she was hiding to show as little as possible even when taking a shower
She was a B2 participant and it wasn't really the best idea :biggrin:

I have seen a few like that and you know I hate that, but what can I do.....nothing. 😉

33 minutes ago, ThePerfectFit said:

If anyone likes to watch endless masturbation shows I suggest they spend their money on chaturbate or myfreecam girls. There are so many girls that you can choose from and if you pay them some tokens they do whatever you like them to do. calling RLC girls "Do-nothing" for not masturbating is ridiculous. 

i remember back to the day when RLC had 7 apts and the only one masturbating was Alma and thats because her and her man quit having sex

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, corvette84 said:

Ya, because you're not ThePerfectFit. 😂

lol no, for you I am not 😅 

I was having my breakfast when I was registering this account, so when it came to choosing the "UserID" I just looked around and I noticed "The Perfect Fit" on cheese packaging 😅. so I just entered that in and it was good to go 😜

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

i remember back to the day when RLC had 7 apts and the only one masturbating was Alma and thats because her and her man quit having sex

well, now it seems like it's the requirement. if a girl doesn't do it she is labeled as "do-nothing" by some.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1