B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

5 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Wow! I'm happy that didn't happen, but I fear it will some day soon.😟 I feel like i've known her for so long and she's always been a fav...

IF SHE DOESN'T SLOW DOWN AT LEAST, SHE WILL NOT BE AROUND MUCH LONGER,OR WILL NOT BE A VERY HEALTHY OLD PERSON IF SHE MAKES IT THAT FAR. I SAW IT HAPPEN TO MY MOM AND MANY OF HER FRIENDS. CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER IS NO FUN TO WATCH SOMEONE GO THROUGH. 

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

IF SHE DOESN'T SLOW DOWN AT LEAST, SHE WILL NOT BE AROUND MUCH LONGER,OR WILL NOT BE A VERY HEALTHY OLD PERSON IF SHE MAKES IT THAT FAR. I SAW IT HAPPEN TO MY MOM AND MANY OF HER FRIENDS. CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER IS NO FUN TO WATCH SOMEONE GO THROUGH. 

I know! It just makes me sad..!.:sad: With her stature and good looks she could be a star without all the alcohol.

All tenants have either a big or small relation with one another ..the only ones who seem to have decided to stay away for anything happening is Sera  and Radi ..’Personally as a subscriber doesn’t please me to see this .. i don’t say it’s wrong , but i express my dislike to see them not being involved to group gatherings ( not shows .. ) 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

All tenants have either a big or small relation with one another ..the only ones who seem to have decided to stay away for anything happening is Sera  and Radi ..’Personally as a subscriber doesn’t please me to see this .. i don’t say it’s wrong , but i express my dislike to see them not being involved to group gatherings ( not shows .. ) 

I really don't  care, as long it's their choice as to when or even if... I like different personalities.