B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Sera doing her nightly touching and teasing again. 😂

Sexless Sera Sadly is Frozen from the waist down. This why she is known best for being "The Ice Princess" hell she even wears the crown on her neck and is proud of it !!!! HAHAHAHAHA

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sexless Sera Sadly is Frozen from the waist down. This why she is known best for being "The Ice Princess" hell she even wears the crown on her neck and is proud of it !!!! HAHAHAHAHA

To use the phrase 'ice queen' is comical two or three times, but using it several hundred times is boring.

Obviously you only watch her for sexual activity and gain. Try watching her in a none sexual way, you maybe surprised. 🙂 

Sera is a beautiful woman with a beautiful body and a very pretty face, it's not often you get those qualities combined. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

To use the phrase 'ice queen' is comical two or three times, but using it several hundred times is boring.

Obviously you only watch her for sexual activity and gain. Try watching her in a none sexual way, you maybe surprised. 🙂 

Sera is a beautiful woman with a beautiful body and a very pretty face, it's not often you get those qualities combined. 🙂 

Opinions vary there Chappie ole' boy. You always read way more into a post that what there is. You really need to get a little sense of humor. I honestly could care less what Sera does do or does not do. I am stating an observation from being a fly on the wall on RLC for over 8 years. Sera does not even crack the top 10 of bevy of beauties that graced RLC in that time, even though she is the spitting image of Woman I fell in love with and married for 22 years.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary there Chappie ole' boy. You always read way more into a post that what there is. You really need to get a little sense of humor. I honestly could care less what Sera does do or does not do. I am stating an observation from being a fly on the wall on RLC for over 8 years. Sera does not even crack the top 10 of bevy of beauties that graced RLC in that time, even though she is the spitting image of Woman I fell in love with and married for 22 years.

And I'll say like I have done before you're a lucky man for having such a beautiful woman in your life. But I don't see your hunor in calling Sera the ice queen hundreds of times. 🙂

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, HappyChappie a dit :

As boring as watching her.

If I were to watch her in a non-sexual way then RLC needs to make her room's cameras free for all because she does no sexual acts anyway.

Asking someone to stop using 'ice queen' is the same as me wanting to ask you to stop your comical, pointless and laughable praise for her.

Coming in here daily spout your nonsense is a joke. Making this thread a tea party for Serafima is your aim?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1