B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

LOL, i don't mind what i am seeing but they are making it so obvious there is gonna be a show tonight, most likely among Amalia, Loraine and Anthony like last time. 

All of this could happen too if Anthony come as a guest instead of living permanently. Like tonight, he is a guest in B2 and there might be a chance of something happening. Same as in B4 he could come as guest. It's not like with him living permanently we get 3somes etc every night. They happen once a week anyway so why not remain as a guest and come for the shows on that particular day. Tonight Monica and in B4 Holly has shown repeatedly how they try to cover their bodies on permanent basis when he is around.

Dont see the problem, they can be naked all they want when he is not around, they dont need to run around naked in the kitchen etc.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

it's better this way. 

Well it's not my preference but it could be someone's else so i have no problem. I just don't like this arrangement in GOV. it's my personal opinion. 

Here Anthony comes as a guest in B2 and we are witnessing a 3some like how it has always happened in RLC before. 

What has actually B4 benefited from Anthony living there permanently yet, for me nothing at all. 

• Upvote 2

Action everywhere 😂🤣 it is funny that when we had others , they were called “ boytoys “ and nothing today for Anthony .. good boy 😂🤣 The funny thing is that Loraine called Anthony for threesome action and he is now servicing the ladies 😂😂

• Haha 1