B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Noldus

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Action everywhere 😂🤣 it is funny that when we had others , they were called “ boytoys “ and nothing today for Anthony .. good boy 😂🤣 The funny thing is that Loraine called Anthony for threesome action and he is now servicing the ladies 😂😂

Him servicing the ladies were all part of the discussion Amalia had with girls before. Although it's planned but atleast something is happening in RLC lol

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Action everywhere 😂🤣 it is funny that when we had others , they were called “ boytoys “ and nothing today for Anthony .. good boy 😂🤣 The funny thing is that Loraine called Anthony for threesome action and he is now servicing the ladies 😂😂

He is in heaven 😃

Conclusion proves all that we were saying the previous period .. this apartment is the “hottest” and with the biggest potential with the presence of Amalia ( Monica has also contributed and Amira has also done so much more than we were expecting ) that even with some hours that Milena is gone , we have spicy things happening 😋😋

Just now, bluewinner said:

He is in heaven 😃

More than heaven ... I think if he gets the threesome service , he will sleep with a smile from Barcelona to the RLC headquarters 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Him servicing the ladies were all part of the discussion Amalia had with girls before. Although it's planned but atleast something is happening in RLC lol

of course it has been discussed. he can't go around touching them without them agreeing to it. that would be sexual harassment. some of the comments make no sense at all.

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Conclusion proves all that we were saying the previous period .. this apartment is the “hottest” and with the biggest potential with the presence of Amalia ( Monica has also contributed and Amira has also done so much more than we were expecting ) that even with some hours that Milena is gone , we have spicy things happening 😋😋

Yes finally good to see some change. I just want Anthony to go further with Amalia this time. Amalia's ass deserve some good fingering if not the sex (which i don't think will happen lmao)

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

of course it has been discussed. he can't go around touching them without them agreeing to it. that would be sexual harassment. some of the comments make no sense at all.

I know, i was just answering the guy who said that actions everywhere like it wasn't anticipated 🙂

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

As long as something not routine is happening , i don’t mind whether is a show or not , adult entertainment always needed 😋

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

There we go...just to warm him up. Ok, I'm defo out of here now...

LOL did you expect anything else ? Time limit was set by girls how long he can massage them. They had to make it look like something was happening in 2 places at the same time. Though i liked Monica getting massaged by him 😍