B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

You lot take rlc way too seriously. Just watch what you like to watch. None of those girls or guys give a fanny what you think. You are way better just walking out you door and actually talking to someone. 🙂

Merry fucking Christmas and forget rlc in the new year. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

You lot take rlc way too seriously. Just watch what you like to watch. None of those girls or guys give a fanny what you think. You are way better just walking out you door and actually talking to someone. 🙂

Merry fucking Christmas and forget rlc in the new year. 😉 

I'd much rather have a chat with you lot than watch B4 these days. 🙂 

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

I mean it's not a surprise really that Holly is the new girl Loraine and Anthony are trying to get involved considering Holly has done threesomes in the past with Curly and Alla just like Amalia 

Holly will have sex with pretty much anyone from what i have seen

je ne crois pas, avec n'importe qui, de la manière qu'elle a repoussé Carlos, mais ce soir. c'est trio fiasco. Et pire une occasion en or comme ce soir, risque de ne plus se produire A, peut s'en mordre les doigts, H, est tellement changeante, ensuite il faut qu'elle soit défoncé, ça en fait des conditions

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

As far as I'm concerned, if Loraine is gonna set up these 3 some shows, which I'm sure she did, she's gotta be prepared for this shit to happen...I've got no sympathy for her whatsoever...😒
You play with fire, you're gonna get burned...

I agree both with you and a comment that i read during the day from ed2 if I remember correctly , suggesting that the orchestrator is Loraine and ( poor Anthony ) she hasn’t made the rules clear .. for whatever matters , after today’s events with Holly also and after trying so much the last 24 hours to make things right , I really can’t understand how far they go for this extra money .. there are so many other easier ways and this couple is risking a lot with this constant teasing involving Holly tonight ( who she has proved that she has no problem to interfere 🤨

• Like 1

7 hours ago, moules said:

My two cents.

Lorraine and Anthony know Daniel Fanboy from Barcelona, indeed they may know him quite well.

Lorraine and Monica arrive at B2 at 21:45, and Daniel arrives about 30 minutes later.

Lorraine and Danial leave B2 together, and arrive at B4 together.

After the game of cards is finished, Anthony goes to the kitchen.   Daniel moves closer as he tries to become affectionate with Lorraine in the living room.  As he does so, his chair breaks, and he falls to the floor with a loud crash.  Anthony comes running in to the living room on hearing the nolse, and sees Daniel on the floor with the broken chair, and goes back to the kitchen.

After Anthony again leaves, Lorraine closes the door to the living room.  She does not want to be disturbed.  She and Daniel are now on the sofa, and Daniel makes another attempt at  being affectionate with Lorraine, and falls off the sofa.

Lorraine has now seen enough, and there will be no 'fun' in the living room with Drunken Daniel tonight.  She repeatedly whispers in his ear, so she cannot be overheard, probably explaining or promising.

This entire episode was too much of a comedy to be scripted, and its unclear to me how much sex Daniel was hoping to have with Lorraine last night, but he was expecting some, and it appears she was agreeable to doing some playing around.

I think Lorraine and Anthony have an open relationship.

I have no personal information of Loraine and Anthony being Barcelona residents , Daniel the Floppy , seems to be as he has been seen for many months .. 

Judging by how he was dressed , Amira  , Monica , Amalia and him must have been at the same place , Loraine might have joined them also later and not from the beginning . The guy he wants to have any of the girls in B2 , but his biggest wish is Ariana . 

Amalia was drunk and fell asleep and Amira seemed to be so much horny of anything that happened outside that her first thought when she entered the apartment was to go in her room , grab her vibrator who she had the whole day and since she left the apartment getting charged and after some effort to have her orgasm , she also fell asleep .

Now , Monica and Loraine were left with Daniel the Floppy , Loraine most probably wanted to be away from Anthony to clear her thoughts and she met him for the first time yesterday . After some teasing massage for the cameras and some talks with  him ( I think he has a really great ability with bla bla bla to the ladies ) , Loraine felt nice with him and she invited him in the villa for a bottle of wine and more chatting 😊

Upon the arrival at the villa , Loraine thought of making Anthony jealous and she even told him about the guy , when they were introduced , they shook hands , that’s why I think they both met him yesterday for the first time . The cards game was an attempt for things to chill and a good excuse to share the wine in company . Inevitably the talk arrived to what had happened in B2 between the couple and Amalia and Loraine was expecting the support of her actions and in a way accusation for Anthony from Daniel the Floppy , so as to have her confirmation ( woman’s eternal tactic , apologies if this comment doesn’t come out nice 😬 ) but Daniel the Floppy remained neutral . Anthony was tired with the procedure and decided to leave , then we had the incidents with the broken chair and the sofa approach from Loraine , but I don’t believe it was intended from Loraine to do something as I think she isn’t attracted to him but he likes the way he talks and she maybe considers she has found a friend . Daniel the Floppy , as always , he saw pussy and he will always try with anyone and he took his chances with his own way , but he failed .. I can’t tell if he realized that she isn’t interested , but he never gets disappointed and for sure he will try again ... 

And that’s my story and explanation with the soap opera episode 😂🤣😆