B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

3 hours ago, matri69 said:

Scusate sono io oa martina non l'ho mai vista cosi eccitata come ieri sera ... Alberto un incapace con un potenziale come Martina

Because you all give so little credit to Alberto, I know he is not Nacho Vidal but in a relationship not everything is sex, Martina and Alberto are a couple with their defects and their virtues, with their fights and their laughter, but the most important thing is that they love and trust each other and Alberto makes Martina happy and vice versa.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, omedo said:

Because you all give so little credit to Alberto, I know he is not Nacho Vidal but in a relationship not everything is sex, Martina and Alberto are a couple with their defects and their virtues, with their fights and their laughter, but the most important thing is that they love and trust each other and Alberto makes Martina happy and vice versa.

The fans that we watch this couple , we always believe as you say , that there’s true love , faith , loyalty and understanding . When a couple shares , nothing to be afraid of .

The info of the English girl , it is just a writing line but can explain a whole topic if it is created .. forum can’t thank you enough for the contribution 😌

17 minutes ago, omedo said:

Trust has little to do with it; the key word is ultimately respect. His girlfriend/wife has sex with others while he sits alone at home in a one-sided open relationship? 

This is not an act that gives value to a relationship, but ultimately selfish and rude. I think an open relationship is difficult to maintain, a one-sided open relationship is almost like a one way streed to a dead end. At least, if the deceived partner has some self esteem left. 

• Upvote 2

I think what happened last night was discussed by Nelly and Martina days or weeks ago.  And an opportunity arose last night when B4 visited B5 for Taylor's goodbye.  I think Nelly invited Martina to visit B4 while everyone was at the party.  And when Martina agreed, B4 was told to go to B2 after they left B5.  Nelly wanted Megan's bed, no distractions, and no audience.  I agree with those who have said that Nelly was surprised by Martina's extraordinary passion.

Only L&A returned to B4, and kept to themselves.

From the way that Nelly would grab Kim's ass at B5, would not surprise me that Nelly enjoyed playing with Alex and Kim when N&B had their own apartment.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1