B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Megan, Holly and Amria has 100 days today. 
They have thus exceeded 90 days of tourist visas. There is therefore no great probability that they will leave this year

Unless they are illigal at this moment. For the police of Barcelona i can tell you they dont give a shit arrest them and send them back. Maybe they can stay longer cause of corona or longer visa thats also possible. I can assure you if the cops hear the language they speak they will look at there visa. I dont think spain likes russian speaking people. I was few times in Barcelona and i know what i m telling....

3 minutes ago, bernt said:

nelly batifole bien avec d autres filles je ne vois pas pourquoi bogdan ne pourrait pas en profiter

I think RLC told Bogdan to do it slowly. Somebody has to be the leader. To be honnest Nelly isnt a beauty i find her even ugly even her body. So maybe Bogdan.....lol

• Upvote 1

Nelly, joue un jeu trouble, il y a un vrai mystère, ou c'est déjà fait, ou ça ne se fera jamais! Combien de fois H, s'est retrouvée seule avec B&N , il était facile, après plusieurs pétards, d'agir pour un trio, mais jamais il n'y a eu, de prémices. Quel sac de nœuds, ce trio infernal, que celui qui connaît la vérité se lève, ou se taise à jamais

4 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Holly, veut séduire à tout prix, tout le monde, tout le temps, elle veut être le centre du monde. Elle ne se rend pas compte des situations périlleuses que cela amène. À 20/21, ans, jolie, on n'a pas besoin d'en faire des tonnes pour charmeur, elle est trop dans le paraître, la provocation, l'excès. Ça va laisser des traces. Quant à son rendement dans la maison, il est quasi nul, voire inexistant, sexuellement parlant, je parle pour nous abonnés, après à-t-elle quelqu'un dans la maison, dehors? Mystère, pourtant il y a des indices ...

I do agree that Holly wants to be the stand out person and craves attention but i don't really mind that. Also you only seem to blame Holly on everything, either you had an ex that looked exactly like Holly or you are just obsessed with her 😂 Also speaking of selfishness i think Megan is more of that than Holly. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Nelly, play a murky game, there is a real mystery, or it's already done, or it will never happen! How many times H, found herself alone with B and N, it was easy, after several firecrackers, to act for a trio, but never there were any beginnings. What a bag of knots, this infernal trio, that whoever knows the truth rises, or shuts himself forever

I don't want to wait for this trio because I think Nelly's a (Derogatory). She made attempts, but fortunately it never worked. I don't want this trio. There are many other options.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ansast said:

Je pense que RLC a dit à Bogdan de le faire lentement. Quelqu'un doit être le chef. Pour être honnête, Nelly n'est pas une beauté, je la trouve même moche, même son corps. Alors peut-être que Bogdan ..... lol

je pense que pour RCL, B, est porteur d'eau, un larbin, s'il y a blocage, il est ailleurs, je scrute , on trouvera bien 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1