B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

1 hour ago, ansast said:

translations here are to laugh with

true.... but likely not that funny to work that hard at translation.... now if they ever had the instant translate like say facebook uses ...then it's easy..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

qu'est-ce qu'elle est ridicule Holly elle ne se rend même pas compte, c'est pire! Il pourrait lui mettre de la merde dans la bouche elle dirait que c'est du chocolat, qu'est-ce qu'elle espère, elle risque de faire sa valise plus tôt que prévu ...

tu aimes ta femme tu restes avec ta femme, Moi ma femme n'aurait jamais toléré qu'une pintade certes pétillante soit h 24 derrière moi, oh que non, quel jeu étrange Nelly

et tous les soirs la comédie va continuer, jusqu'a ... holly, qui boit dans la bouteille de bière du mongole (habitant de la mongolie)

I think it is safe to say now that the villa , with the presence of Bogdan , they try to provide a more decent content .. they try to avoid shows ( of course they happen and they will continue ) , but it isn’t this endless and simultaneous dildo bates or the girls bating 4-5 times per day ...

With that being said , it was kind of surprise to see Lorraine making her way to Gina’s room and provide a show earlier . Having a very quiet Holly during this stay and Megan who is the “ Queen “ of facilities at the moment , maybe because she was expecting a more active staying with visits from Rocco which so far haven’t been possible , the conclusion is that despite all things happening in B4 are more of normal than predictable and many times repeating boring shows , the stakes need to raise because I don’t think many of the subscribers are happy with the nearly no action ... yes , real life is needed , but I am sure the day that Amalia was visiting and shared the room with Lorraine and Anthony plus the 3 Martina’s visits have been the only ones that made this apartment the most to be discussed . 

At the end , it is the villa and with so many tenants , it can be so many surprises and ( adult ) things to happen 😇

• Like 1