B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

7 minutes ago, ansast said:

Simpatiche le 4 ragazze a casa in bagno. Solo Gina ha il periodo het e va nella stessa acqua omg. Sempre di più non mi piace. È ipercinetica e fa impazzire anche i membri. Megan è una ragazza pigra e egocentrica anche dopo un buon spettacolo lesbo è troppo pigra per leccare Holly. Holly è stata di nuovo la migliore della serata. Oggi 16 dicembre 2007 ancora non a casa. Forse trio con un tinderguy. Peccato, non lo vediamo se è vero! RLC fa qualcosa al riguardo. Tu li paghi, infatti noi lo facciamo, per vedere qualcosa di più che cucinare e parlare blabla che veniamo non capiamo.

Siamo nel 2020

9 minutes ago, ansast said:

Nice the 4 girls vacantion home in bath.  Only Gina has het period and goes in the same water omg. More and more i dont like her. She hypercinetic and make even members crazy. Megan is a lazy egocentric girl even after a good lesbianshow she s to lazy to lick Holly. Holly was again the best of the night. Today 16 dec 2007 still not home. Maybe trio with a tinderguy. Pitty we dont see this if its true! RLC do something about it. You pay them, in fact we do, to see something more then cooking and talking blabla which we ven dont understand.

Are you guys ok? :confused: What are you talking about and why?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ansast said:

Nice the 4 girls vacantion home in bath.  Only Gina has het period and goes in the same water omg. More and more i dont like her. She hypercinetic and make even members crazy. Megan is a lazy egocentric girl even after a good lesbianshow she s to lazy to lick Holly. Holly was again the best of the night. Today 16 dec 2007 still not home. Maybe trio with a tinderguy. Pitty we dont see this if its true! RLC do something about it. You pay them, in fact we do, to see something more then cooking and talking blabla which we ven dont understand.

I am not sure RLC existed in 2007 and i got the idea from this that you are not a huge fan of Megan 🙂