B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

Just now, ddhm said:

For me , if it isn’t discussed , whether is a man or woman is cheating .. plain and simple .. 

Obviously neither girls are cheating..Alberto knows very well were Martina is and why she doesnt return home,Bogdan is in house and also knows very well(to the point he doesnt even check his wife all night),and kinda obvious was an arranjed event(Very good one but still a show)thats why Megan who sleeps in bedroom conviniently is out.Think was a way of rlc try to grab some more clients in this end of year,and think in this case they actualy gona suceed😅.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Obviously neither girls are cheating..Alberto knows very well were Martina is and why she doesnt return home,Bogdan is in house and also knows very well(to the point he doesnt even check his wife all night),and kinda obvious was an arranjed event(Very good one but still a show)thats why Megan who sleeps in bedroom conviniently is out.Think was a way of rlc try to grab some more clients in this end of year,and think in this case they actualy gona suceed😅.

I partly agree 😇I just don’t believe it was supposed to go all the way to the end ... Martina seemed to want this for herself  and not providing the cameras .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Now we need kitty to do some vacations(by herself)in Spain..she is another one thats always felt she can give so much more..but with anothers team mates😁.Just a couples weeks of freedom,wild "escape" to kitty😁.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes this was real passion no doubt

Passion?? LUST... all the way to orgasm... but who cares about semantics.... it was great to see all of it ...even from the blurry seats...   but the forum bleachers were fun tonight

so does anyone else think megan

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

i agree it was probally planned for megan to be away as  she could have went home instead of going to B2 and sleeping on the couch but that takes nothing away from what happened imo

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Now we need kitty to do some vacations(by herself)in Spain..she is another one thats always felt she can give so much more..but with anothers team mates😁.Just a couples weeks of freedom,wild "escape" to kitty😁.

Slow down with crazy imaginations mister 😂🤣

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

well they got me back there is no way i would have missed this

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i will say this i dont know how bogdan can handle it knowing his woman is having sex with such a beauty and he is not invited it would drive me crazy if i was in his shoes

I must admit being wrong about this ... I was certain this was grand foreplay before Bogdan got involved ....  and I wish I wasn't wrong ...

This is the difference between what Megan and Holly do compared to what Martina and Nelly do. Nine pages in one hour because of the unexpected. Unexpected events are what pique interest, not the same scripted "shows" we see day in and day out.

Leora and Malia can now officially fuck off after seeing what two people full of passion are all about.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2