B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,it will also work with kitty(she also for years in rlc in regular houses),and maybe some ex couples returning..but will only work with womans we always seen with their partners,that didnt did orgies,or threesomes or things with other womans,thing what made it good was that it was watching an absolutely normal woman that always been with her man in cams of sites.For exemple it absolutely didnt worked with Leora..because never felt real at all,always feels a job,cold,without feelings.But in this case Martina felt very real hehe.

The best is that couples remain couples and respect their relationships 😊

Indeed Martina one day talked(in bedroom of her house)about some more crazy adventures she had with another girl,she sayed it was when she was wilder😁.Think Alberto was with her in bedroom,or maybe was just her talking on phone(videocall)maybe with her usual girlfriend.Dont remember very well.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Martina might be the massively self absorbed type and doesn't want him having sex with other girls.

i dont see her like that i think she would do anything for alberto,and we think just because she does not bring a girl home on cam that does not mean they are not having threesomes off cam 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Wish i undersand french my friend☹️.I get some few words but not enought to understand it.

On top on the page you can select language and Google translate it for you
Or right click with you mouse on the text, to translate the sentence 

• Like 1