B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

52 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Et bien certains membres du forum affirment que Martina ne le fait pas pour l'argent mais c'est encore pire car si elle va à B4 pour réellement se donner du plaisir sans Alberto s'est inquiétant

Well some members of the forum claim that Martina does not do it for the money but it's even worse because if she goes to B4 to really give herself pleasure without Alberto worrying

Of course she do it for money

7 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

tu comprends très bien, camarade moos54😉

Ce que je comprends, c'est qu'il ne faut pas faire l'erreur entre RLC qui est un site de cams et Camcaps qui est un forum pour parler du site de cams, la nuance est très importante 

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ce que je comprends, c'est qu'il ne faut pas faire l'erreur entre RLC qui est un site de cams et Camcaps qui est un forum pour parler du site de cams, la nuance est très importante 

donc, je m'exprime sur camcaps qui est un forum qui débat sur RLC, et voilà ce que je pense voire ci-dessus

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Moosecini said:

With all the pandering and speculation flying around... my 2 cents worth...

I've been watching Martina and Alberto for a LONG time, and it appears to me that she enjoys sex with him well enough.  I feel they love each other a lot and I can't see Martina cheating on him with any other guy.  That said, she apparently has a history with women and has probably been repressing those feelings for a long time.  She was given opportunity with the B4 girls, but I think she wanted to be cautious and very selective with which girl she decided to "open" back up to.  As I said before, I'm not a big fan of Nelly, but she could have easily picked a worse partner.  Regardless, the interaction was explosive and genuine.  I think it was probably years of repression finally getting released.  As for her possibly leaving Alberto in the future for a girl, Nelly or anyone else, I don't believe that would happen.  She seems perfectly happy at home with him, but simply had to let her lesbian side free before she went crazy.  She may or may not sample other girls, but from what I saw, those two were so unbelievably intimate with each other, that I think she'll stick with Nelly as long as it remains a once in a while interaction.  Nelly will be her release.  Question is... how often?  Now that the dam exploded, how long will it take for her desires to fuel back up?  I will say this... what happens, happens.  All the crap on here isn't going to change a damn thing, but after all this time I would still be completely disappointed if Martina would ever cheat on Alberto with ANY other guy.  If that happened, I would be DONE with RLC.  She's the only reason I stay with RLC.  Kitty and Holly are hot, but they're trampy.  Martina is so much better and the only one like her.  Cheating on Alberto would destroy that and kill the whole damn thing for me.

Aside from all that... I've got nearly a hundred screen shots of the event last night... who the hell has the video???

Dear friend , I don’t think anyone could have understood this story better and manage to explain it with words . My biggest of applause to you for saying how this story is , simple and understandable for everyone , well done Moosecini 😇🤗🤗

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

donc, je m'exprime sur camcaps qui est un forum qui débat sur RLC, et voilà ce que je pense voire ci-dessus

en fait, on ne débat pas vraiment sur RLC, on débat beaucoup plus sur ce que font les participants à RLC

là aussi il y a une grosse nuance :biggrin:

Après chacun est libre d'émettre sa théorie et d'avoir son point de vue, et de l'exprimer 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dear friend , I don’t think anyone could have understood this story better and manage to explain it with worlds . My biggest of applause to you for saying how this story is , simple and understandable for everyone , well done Moosecini 😇🤗🤗

Ευχαριστώ φίλε.  I don't speak Greek... Google translate 🤣 Hope it's accurate!

Il y a 5 minutes, moos54 a dit:

en fait, on ne débat pas vraiment sur RLC, on débat beaucoup plus sur ce que font les participants à RLC

là aussi il y a une grosse nuance : grand sourire:

Après chacun est libre d'émettre sa théorie et d'avoir son point de vue, et de l'exprimer 

oui; j'ai bien compris la nuance 😜

mais je parlais de certains participants

Quando Martina e’ stata in B5, ha parlato della relazione con Alberto, e ha detto che lei e’ Bisessuale, ed Alberto lo sa’, e non ha problemi, infatti Alberto gli ha detto a Martina, che se ha rapporti con un’altra donna, di dirglielo, se invece ha rapporti con altri ragazzi invece, di non dirglielo. Anche Martina ha detto ad Alberto che se vuole puo’ fare sesso con altre ragazze, ma lei non sa’ se glielo direbbe o se lo fa’. Piper ha chiesto a Martina se lei ha fatto sesso con altri ragazzi oltre ad Alberto, Martina si mise a ridere perche’ non avrebbe voluto questa domanda ”causa telecamere” ma poi ha detto di si, e lo ha fatto piu’ volte,

• Like 2