Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, philo said:

The women I know who carry condoms all carry Magnums. Maybe the Jerk decided that would not be something he could even try. LOL

I know what it was it was little Blue Pills. hahaha

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

My my  my,all speculations.Nothing ever going to happen here.Condoms,haha were the hell did you get that from,and drugs?

It could be completely something innocent,maybe some aspirin so come on.There will be NO drugs in this apartment,Leora

wouldn´t allow it so forget it stop your imagination.

So suggesting aspirin is not speculation? Maybe in their country it is a controlled substance and must not be shown on camera? You can do better.

• Confused 3

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Now it's about time for the guy to come on who says "it never happened." What we saw is a figment of the imagination.

Malia should just do it outside and know one would know.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gomer said:

It's microfilm!

I knew it!!

They're a bunch of dang Russian spies!!

Arrest them all immediately!

Trump was right, the Russia's did it...

• Haha 3

Folks....For what it's worth, what Malia passed to the guy at 1;24;24 was a packet of " Grass " marijuana.....If you go to camera three and use the zoom as my learned friend Scutus taught me, you will clearly see what I believe to be " Grass " Hence the reason it was passed without Leora being there....She would I think go fucking berserk.

image.jpeg.8b8560e5e8177fae670754f7e77d569f.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Folks....For what it's worth, what Malia passed to the guy at 1;24;24 was a packet of " Grass " marijuana.....If you go to camera three and use the zoom as my learned friend Scutus taught me you will clearly see what I believe to be " Grass " Hence the reason it was passed without Leora being there....She would I think go fucking berserk.

I COULD BE WRONG...BUT DON'T THINK I AM

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
33 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Folks....For what it's worth, what Malia passed to the guy at 1;24;24 was a packet of " Grass " marijuana.....If you go to camera three and use the zoom as my learned friend Scutus taught me you will clearly see what I believe to be " Grass " Hence the reason it was passed without Leora being there....She would I think go fucking berserk.

J, i saw it happen. I kept my mouth shut. But it's there, it's so obvious. 😟

What a stupid, stupid girl.  This made me so sad and hurt at her, so angry at him. And yes, things like this will then fall on someone else's shoulders. 

So please, PLEASE LEORA -

LET THIS BE THE LAST WE SEE OF THIS MAN IN THE APARTMENT, HE IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.

She will go absolutely mental at this. Get that man out of your home for good.