Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

Il y a 11 heures, jimbo4 a dit :

Il ne fait aucun doute qu'il s'agissait de drogues Nich ... quant à la force ou à la légalité n'est pas la question, la question posée était "Leora était-elle au courant"? Je ne pense pas, car ils ont été ignorés quand elle avait quitté la pièce.

Il n'y a aucune spéculation Nich .... seulement de ceux qui sont dans le déni.

Peu importe si elles étaient légales ou non, c'était si cela avait été fait dans son dos ou avec son  consentement, parce que SI c'était illégal, elle est complice de quelque chose dont elle ne savait peut-être rien, et à laquelle elle n'aurait peut-être pas consenti.

au début je pensais pour de la naïveté de votre part mais je pense maintenant à la sénilité 

54 minutes ago, moreau said:

at first I thought for naivety on your part but now I am thinking of senility 

Of course you are, you have years of experience of being senile....Don't worry though someone will love you someday........What's Christmas day like in the care home?......Must dash, things to do, can't waste time with fools...Toodles. 

Anonymous busted in Italy, Switzerland - Security - iTnews

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Of course you are, you have years of experience of being senile....Don't worry though someone will love you someday........What's Christmas day like in the care home?......Must dash, things to do, can't waste time with fools...Toodles. 

Anonymous busted in Italy, Switzerland - Security - iTnews

Peace to all men eh jimbo tell em fuck off or I'll stuff you instead of the fucking turkey               jingle bells jingle bells you can all fuck off to hell ding fucking dong I'm having a good fucking Xmas.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chris hillman said:

Peace to all men eh jimbo tell em fuck off or I'll stuff you instead of the fucking turkey               jingle bells jingle bells you can all fuck off to hell ding fucking dong I'm having a good fucking Xmas.   

Oh and a happy new year then we can all start been friends again.               Not           Merry Christmas alladino

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, chris hillman said:

He’s a very lonely and sad man to sit at home alone and unwanted on Christmas Day spreading his usual bile....I truly feel sorry for him and blame governments for allowing sick people like him to be alone on such days.....especially when I’m enjoying the day with my family ....Perhaps nobody understands  him because he changed his name to James Hunt...🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

So, I'm not surprised to read that there was a slip up in the change over of some sort of drug in this apartment.  It makes me wonder how many times it has been done and never seen before!  With that being said and if Leora partakes of the substance, which it wouldn't surprise me either way as it seems that damn near every RLC employee uses some sort of drugs....could this possibly be the reason for the extra weight she has been carrying?  Has it influenced the weight gain or had no affect?  Don't be my up over my questioning and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all..

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So, I'm not surprised to read that there was a slip up in the change over of some sort of drug in this apartment.  It makes me wonder how many times it has been done and never seen before!  With that being said and if Leora partakes of the substance, which it wouldn't surprise me either way as it seems that damn near every RLC employee uses some sort of drugs....could this possibly be the reason for the extra weight she has been carrying?  Has it influenced the weight gain or had no affect?  Don't be my up over my questioning and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all..

I don’t personally think Leora is aware, and does not partake in drugs herself...

Her weight gain is I think related to hormone imbalance as opposed to anything else..

But I think personally she looks good with the extra weight and her tits are fantastic.😲

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2