Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Slipper, Leora, and Malia are wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS !!    😆😆

The season of good will!!

I am very willing to get him a one way non transferable ticket out of the apartment forever!!!!

2 hours ago, Raul399 said:

Hello GAG-HER
I would like you to answer me that 50% is shit
and that 50% is true ...
I would like you to answer in an honest way ..... I think you are a member of the ILUMINATIS .... and you are in the power of all the information of Leora ...
I wait your answer thank you.

Actually he was being kind at 50%

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Raul399 said:

All these comments are conjectures that we cannot prove .. hahaha ...
I like everyone I have my guesses ...
I think Leora is going to prague, because she was depressed for not being in rlc ... after so many years living a life in front of the cameras, she needed that drug to feel alive, and of course it is a source of income ...
Leora and Paul were in a romantic relationship despite the distance ... but in February Leora discovers that Paul is unfaithful to her and that he is with another girl ... (speculation) hahaha their relationship is broken to know that infidelity and they decide to be just friends....
When she arrives in Prague, she meets people, especially boys, it is easier for her to interact with boys, and she goes out with them only as friends, she does not want sex ... only friendship ...
After the break up with Paul, she goes out with guys and spends nights outside the apartment ... so she does have sex with those people ... and in June is when she meets loverboy .. hahaha
Each person we form an idea of Leora's life ... and I honestly think that none of us know anything about her ... hahaha
everything is pure speculation ... hahaha

You need to take this 'screenplay' to Hollywood.  I live in Los Angeles - I know people.  Send it over and.... 😄

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

welcome Denis 

Beautiful girls have a great night of friends 

Leora and Malia and Denis 

Oh, do me a Favor!!! 😖

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I told you, he would be invited back soon for Xmas..... A massive middle finger to fans, maybe this is why we got so much happening in the last week. Showing who is in charge.....

Again, look at how much he and Malia like each other in reality - He is on the couch, she is at the kitchen table. No attempt at interaction. No interest. Any later chat and laughs will be forced and false. As will anything physical.

I Expect to see him on her bed again later.

à l’instant, Slipper Guyquad un dit:

Je vous l’ai dit, il sera bientôt invité à revenir pour Noël ..... Un majeur majeur pour les fans, c’est peut-être pour cela que nous avons eu tellement de choses la semaine dernière. Montrer qui est en charge .....

Attendez-vous au revoir sur fils allumé plus tard.

Leora au téléphone avec paul oui ou non

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I told you, he would be invited back soon for Xmas..... A massive middle finger to fans, maybe this is why we got so much happening in the last week. Showing who is in charge.....

Expect to see him on her bed again later.

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Expect to see him on her bed again later.

You were right slipper, I am just sorry he is back.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

You were right slipper, I am just sorry he is back.

I am sorry he ever fucking went in the first place.