Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Look at what is happening.

Old friends are now falling out, all thanks to this one man being there again. This is causing all this. It's horrible to see. People who have chatted fine and well and got along are now at each other. People who don't frequent the room much are loving all this shit. Thanks to Douchebag. It is so sad all this is going on now. 

We have great times talking about what the girls do - AND NOW LOOK. We are watching the apartment with no one else but a leech lying there. It says Leora and Malia - Yet all we have is THAT thing lying there. People falling out over what he did or didn't do. It very well may be all above board as has been explained, and it is very possible yes - But it is how it looked, we have never seen that before in this place, or the old places. And it is because of HIM. Who knows just how long he is going to be there? Till Boxing day? A full week?

This is where we are now at. The depths. What a way to end the year. This is so sad to see. Both on cam and on the forum.

22 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think you may be right.

And i am sure she will know by now what happened after she went to bed - Yet there he still is. This can only mean it doesn't matter, he can do what he wants, and drag this apartment further into the gutter whenever he is there.

If he is still there tonight, then he must have been invited for Christmas, and he genuinely musn't have anywhere else to go. We shall have to wait and see. But it looks ominous.

guess he does not have a tv as it seems that is all he does when he is there watch tv 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, EMMETT111 said:

guess he does not have a tv as it seems that is all he does when he is there watch tv 

I don't think he has a home to be honest. You would think he would be with family for Xmas.

Ma esattamente che colpe ha lui? Sono Leora e Malia ad averlo invitato a casa loro, vorrà pure significare qualcosa no? 

Ora, perché sia ancora a casa loro non ho idea. Forse una delle due tornerà più tardi, forse no, forse rimane a guardia della casa (ma perché? Quale persona rimarrebbe in una casa vuota per la vigilia di natale?). 

Comunque, è abbastanza ipocrita dire che Leora può fare qualunque cosa e poi quando fa esattamente così allora non va bene niente. Se si accetta che Leora fa sempre di testa sua bisogna accettare il bello e il brutto delle sue decisioni. 

• Like 2

E a quanto pare a Leora non interessa più essere tra le top replay. Forse ha capito che non può competere con gli altri appartamenti più popolati dove ogni secondo c'è uno che fa sesso o si masturba. O forse sa che questa settimana, tra il natale e il ciclo, non può fare molto. 

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Enlighten me as to what posts have been made by me in the past six months that determines that I have been "vindictive"....What you may not recognise is the difference between someone being "vindictive" and someone being truthful with an opinion regarding the dynamics of the apartment.....I didn't make any posts that any unbiased person could consider vindictive toward Leora. 

I'll have to side with grandpa Jimbo.  Jimbo4 may have attacked me for my views on Leora on numerous occasions, but he was generally consistent (consistently wrong, but that's for another thread). 😀

• Thanks 1

il y a 57 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Regardez ce qui se passe.

De vieux amis se disputent maintenant, tout cela grâce à ce seul homme qui est de nouveau là. Cela cause tout cela. C'est horrible à voir. Les gens qui ont bien bavardé et qui se sont bien entendus sont maintenant entre eux. Les gens qui ne fréquentent pas beaucoup la pièce adorent toute cette merde. Merci à Douchebag. C'est tellement triste que tout cela se passe maintenant. 

Nous passons de bons moments à parler de ce que font les filles - ET MAINTENANT REGARDEZ. Nous surveillons l'appartement sans personne d'autre qu'une sangsue. Il dit Leora et Malia - Pourtant, tout ce que nous avons, c'est CETTE chose qui se trouve là. Les gens se disputent ce qu'il a fait ou n'a pas fait. C'est très bien peut-être tout au dessus du tableau comme cela a été expliqué, et c'est très possible oui - Mais c'est à quoi ça ressemblait , nous n'avons jamais vu ça auparavant dans cet endroit, ou dans les anciens endroits. Et c'est à cause de LUI. Qui sait combien de temps il restera là-bas? Jusqu'au lendemain de Noël? Une semaine complète?

C'est là où nous en sommes maintenant. Les profondeurs. Quelle façon de terminer l'année. C'est tellement triste à voir. À la fois sur cam et sur le forum.

il a peut etre pas de famille lui mais il est l'ami des filles .c'est pas du pipo

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, coach said:

il a peut etre pas de famille lui mais il est l'ami des filles .c'est pas du pipo

Never spent any other Xmas with her.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

But exactly what's he to blame? It's Leora and Malia who invited him to their house, will it mean anything, don't you?

Now, for him to still be at home, I have no idea. Maybe one of them will come back later, maybe not, maybe he stays guarding the house (but why? Which person would stay in an empty house for Christmas Eve?).

Anyway, it's pretty hypocritical to say that Leora can do anything and then when she does exactly that then nothing's okay. If you accept that Leora always does her own thing, you have to accept the beauty and the ugly of her decisions.

Who said Leora can't do what she wants? Nothing is about that. It's all about this guy, who is not popular, that's all. We like to see Leora and Malia, instead we are seeing this guy on his own. If you like it then enjoy. But the view count shows people turn off when he is there. Plain and simple.