Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

9 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Malia popped out for food? Hopefully a bottle of JD! Didn't look like she'd be gone too long and Leora looks a bit frisky.

No, da come è andata via era di fretta. Se doveva prendere da mangiare o si fermava al supermarket prima di tornare a casa questo pomeriggio o ordinavano tramite app. 

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Malia popped out for food? Hopefully a bottle of JD! Didn't look like she'd be gone too long and Leora looks a bit frisky.

Nothing is open, i think it was the boyfriend , as she left  his place earlier than expected today, and she wasn't happy on the phone just before leora arrived .  So looks like he listened to what she had to say . Curfew is 11pm-5am tonight, but on sunday it will change to 9pm-5am and many more stores will be closed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 3 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

Nothing is open, i think it was the boyfriend , as she left  his place earlier than expected today, and she wasn't happy on the phone just before leora arrived .  So looks like he listened to what she had to say . Curfew is 11pm-5am tonight, but on sunday it will change to 9pm-5am and many more stores will be closed. 

Well that sucks, Oh well, just Leora tonight then.

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

However tonight I don't think anything will happen. Just see that only Leora is half naked while Malia has a bodysuit. Usually if they do something they both get half naked. 

Malia's aunt is still visiting her !! Leora's is soon to arrive !

• Like 4