Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

isnt anyone else  so tired of all the bullshits happening in vhtv? like it has become to the point that any party will have 95% chances that it will get into a fight, abuse, rules violation.

Totally. What happened there?

7 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

isnt anyone else  so tired of all the bullshits happening in vhtv? like it has become to the point that any party will have 95% chances that it will get into a fight, abuse, rules violation.

Me too. It's just waiting for an offline. Better watch appartments like Lia & Brock 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally. What happened there?

i dont know, what i have heard by now.

1) drugs are an issue.( Dalia said if you can control drugs you should be able to control alcohol or something like that)

2) Dalia does something that show disrespect towards him, and he had enough of that.

3) scott is disapointed that they dont get as much views as everyone was expected.

thats all i could understan 🤔

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

hahahhahaa lol they also had a fight today about that Lia is unable to work and provide for home 😄 😄

🤣🤣🤣 Eh sorry!!! Then we can better stop watching unless you want to watch at a sleeping Ken.😁

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

1) drugs are an issue.( Dalia said if you can control drugs you should be able to control alcohol or something like that)

2) Dalia does something that show disrespect towards him, and he had enough of that.

3) scott is disapointed that they dont get as much views as everyone was expected.

Later he was pissed because she wanted to go to the guest bedroom with the weird girl and those 2 guys. Webster is so jealous. 

11 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Maybe they do this now to get those views! Think the 4th time now that she left and came back.

21 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

For me not really. The unpredictability nature of parties with hot and sexual guests is half the fun of watching them. But parties on RLC are much better because they don't shut apartments off for bullshit reasons.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1