Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, West_California said:

I don't know if its Webster or the guest guy but...

I have to uncheck Webster & Dolly

from my favorites. He's an abusive

sociopath with the choking and head yanking...

thats not manly, its foolish....

Dolly deserves better.

Kick him to the curb....

i was thinking how long it will take till someone say that "she deserves better" πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ i'm not taking sides to if he is good or bad, i'm just saying that every female that has pass from vhtv someone has said that "she deserves better"

• Like 2

4 hours ago, budda said:

Here's another poor shameful kid who has to turn off the light to get an erection.

light.thumb.jpe.c266e0b2d0f04ca126c50ec626259863.jpe

Β 

light1.thumb.jpe.ade7d1f2f8efa2fb08d3a1f9b5ad61a1.jpe

I watched them on their first night and everything was done in dark and since then haven't seen this apartment. It's a joke. No matter how beautiful she is or how good he fucks her, sex in dark for me everytime is a no no. Same with Val, never watched them after first two weeks.

They should learn from Demi and Ashton that not everytime it has to be done in dark. poor effortΒ 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, budda said:

Here's another poor shameful kid who has to turn off the light to get an erection.

Well they say mushrooms grow better in the dark maybe the same applies to dicks as wellΒ :biggrin:Β Must try itΒ :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Which funny enough is exactly the kind of place I like. But on a shit site like VH these apartments won't last long.

i have big faith for this place,they just need giudance,and better control of things,the best hing is to send Harley and Freddy to live with them for a week, a litlle bit, not much very litle of Harleys and Fredys mentality would help them a lot.

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I watched them on their first night and everything was done in dark and since then haven't seen this apartment. It's a joke. No matter how beautiful she is or how good he fucks her, sex in dark for me everytime is a no no. Same with Val, never watched them after first two weeks.

They should learn from Demi and Ashton that not everytime it has to be done in dark. poor effortΒ 

You are 100% right. I remember that about a year ago @jabbath1987 wrote that it could happen that a couple had sex in the dark but not that they DELIBERATELY turn off the light.
I also haven't looked at them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i was thinking how long it will take till someone say that "she deserves better" πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ i'm not taking sides to if he is good or bad, i'm just saying that every female that has pass from vhtv someone has said that "she deserves better"

You hear it so often on this site it could become a drinking game for people to laugh at.

• Haha 1

May be some people just like having sex in the dark .. or is that forbidden now ? I for one don't care how Dolly and Webster have sex or they even have sex. Have seen enough of them in Scott's place. What I like about this place is the turnout of people and specially the guest girls. Sooner or later, as they get comfortable with the cameras, get a bit drunk they will have sex

This kid really has a brain that doesn't work well.
First he turns off the light in order to get an erection; later he turns the light back on and when Dolly gives him a blowjob, he's smart enough to cover everything with his leg!
Definitely an apartment that I will not follow.

WEBSTER.thumb.jpe.685165a38b56eb035eb38986b44f2e2e.jpe

Β 

WEBSTER1.thumb.jpe.46f40252cba3024fccabe38c4bd96369.jpe

Β 

WEBSTER2.thumb.jpe.6d772c743d395cd6ce7624b3947557f2.jpe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Parxx said:

May be some people just like having sex in the dark .. or is that forbidden now ? I for one don't care how Dolly and Webster have sex or they even have sex. Have seen enough of them in Scott's place. What I like about this place is the turnout of people and specially the guest girls. Sooner or later, as they get comfortable with the cameras, get a bit drunk they will have sex

Voyeurs means people who want to see and therefore, if you only want to have sex in the dark, you don't participate in a project where people want to see.

• Like 1