Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, tommy845 said:

Which one of them is male Katrin?

He is the one people call fatso.  I don't think he is that fat. Chunky maybe. He is the one in the red and black.  Always in the same clothes.  Has that huge yellow box backpack like he about to deliver someone's food to them, but he uses it for his stuff.  I don't think he has a home, but I don't know.  I believe people call him the male Katrin because he sleeps on people's couches and eats their food. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ArticReign said:

He is the one people call fatso.  I don't think he is that fat. Chunky maybe. He is the one in the red and black.  Always in the same clothes.  Has that huge yellow box backpack like he about to deliver someone's food to them, but he uses it for his stuff.  I don't think he has a home, but I don't know.  I believe people call him the male Katrin because he sleeps on people's couches and eats their food. 

Oh, okay. He is the one who's there every day... I don't think there is an interesting story behind him, except for the fact like you said he's probably couch surfing houses and right now he is there.

Just now, tommy845 said:

Oh, okay. He is the one who's there every day... I don't think there is an interesting story behind him, except for the fact like you said he's probably couch surfing houses and right now he is there.

I first saw him at Still's but he has been here lately. 

55 minutes ago, ArticReign said:

Y'all, I like Male Katrin.  I want to know more of his story. 

There is no story. Once he arrives he doesn't seem to leave. He raids the fridge for food and drinks and he hogs a bed or a sofa with no consideration for others specially when he thinks there might be something happening there. Right now is the perfect example.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

one of the parasites interrupted the blonde girl and her boyfriend having sex. he just walked into the room while they were at it. WTF 😃 

I guess the concept of locking the door haven't reached Russia yet 😄

• Haha 2