BIRTH

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Squirrel

manelet.  I think that would be cool to see.  Also I would love to watch how and when my parents meet.

Wow, Dth, you are a pro.That's about as hardcore voyeurism as you can get.

Squirrel this is more information that you want to hear but.  I have a lot of fetishes,  do to my upbringing.  Raised by an MD and an RN uncle was a DDS  one sister is in the medical field  back when doctors made rounds at the hospital and made house calls Is where my voy, med and death fetish comes from.  If I keep posting this will go way off topic.

Squirrel this is more information that you want to hear but.  I have a lot of fetishes,  do to my upbringing.  Raised by an MD and an RN uncle was a DDS  one sister is in the medical field  back when doctors made rounds at the hospital and made house calls Is where my voy, med and death fetish comes from.  If I keep posting this will go way off topic.

Don't tell me. You're a Mortician.

Guest Squirrel

Don't tell me. You're a Mortician.

Maybe he's just into something slightly different than Shirley Temple movies, like forensic experts. But yeah, I'd hit this:

I am counting the days until they leave. This may be real life but it is not real interesting. A new couple please.

estoy de acuerdo contigo , en la vida real no se tapa uno cuando sale de la ducha ni se oculta de ninguna camara , ella si lo hace , se ducha de espaldas , y cuando sale no se le ve ni los pechos , eso no es vida real .

para mi gusto todo acaba en la vida y esta pareja yo la cambiaria y angela y varela igual si me apuras hasta alma y isabel estan todos muy vistos y siempre hacen las mismas cosas .

Guest Squirrel

Hey.........That's not Abbey. No tats and Abbey's shaved. What good Goth girl isn't?

Photoshopped? Gee, ya think so?  ;D

I would have sex with Abby.  Not a mortician but I do love photos of the dead  and would like to just once to see if I liked it.  If you want to know more about me go to https://fetlife.com/ then find me DTH.  I'm not ashamed of who I'm im or have nothing to hide.

Guest Squirrel

I would have sex with Abby.  Not a mortician but I do love photos of the dead  and would like to just once to see if I liked it.  If you want to know more about me go to https://fetlife.com/ then find me DTH.  I'm not ashamed of who I'm im or have nothing to hide.

Thanks for the offer, but B&D is not my cup of tea. I'm married. I have in-laws. That enough's B&D for me!