BIRTH

But you can't just look someone up. You have to register/join. I'm not going to muddy up their roster to see one person. I have my kinks and plenty of them, but not so much that I'm going to broadcast all of them on the Internet.

More people see this stuff then you may imagine. I suppose I could be like here and be under a pseudonym, but why bother.

Good for you DTH. Carry on having fun.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Thanks tbog.  I did not know you had to join to see a profile.

You're a respected CamCaps member; that's good enough for us. We're easy-pleased...tell us your stories as time allows.

That would be off topic for CC.  But since you ask Squirrel when I do get sometime I will IM you my fitchis and why.  tbg if you or anyone else would like an im let me know.

Guest Squirrel

That would be off topic for CC.  But since you ask Squirrel when I do get sometime I will IM you my fitchis and why.  tbg if you or anyone else would like an im let me know.

OMG!  :o Damn!  :o If you can find something that's off topic for CC, you can find anything!

Can you find us the winning powerball numbers! Yo da man!  ;D

Guest Squirrel

When she gives birth?

someone has kept track of the days?

Many months now. I've tried to search previous posts, for specific dates, but to no avail. I am not a Lora expert; but I thought there was a mention of a weight gain back in late September.

Any way, it seems like she's been pregnant forever and ever (and I'm sure she'd agree with me on this!).

I suppose we'll need to start placing our bets in the next two months.

The more I  see of her the more I believe she might be Pregnant ( 85% sure)  I choose May 28 as when the apt. goes dark, they go to the hospital or  they come home with a girl.  But we will not something my May 28 (my guess not a fact.)

The more I  see of her the more I believe she might be Pregnant ( 85% sure)  I choose May 28 as when the apt. goes dark, they go to the hospital or  they come home with a girl.  But we will not something my May 28 (my guess not a fact.)

RLC will likely have new tenants for their apartment before the baby is born.

Guest Squirrel

They should have an at home birth before they leave.  It will be like a train wreck, everyone will watch no matter how gross it is.  talk about a spike on the server lol

I knew this particular birthing concept would show up. Let me know how it works out. Squirrel doesn't do biologicals very well -- he damn near fainted and split his head open witnessing the birth of his first baby, Squirrel Jr.

I'll have Dth tell me what happened.  :)