Free Membership Opportunity

Admin

I checked out justcams.tv before going to work this morning. DAMN, those women are ugly at that time of day. It's like Chatubate, all of the Filipino chicks with dicks are on. Otherwise, if you're gay, there is potential there.

I check it out late at night most of the Fillipino's are in bed. Get more of the Australian,UK, USA and Canada on. You can cam to cam with them. Get on to early and all you get are the Fillipino's giving you a hard luck story to try and send them cash.  But the sight is Amateur and it's FREE, plus they have a section at the ttop of the page whether you want the nude section or non nude plus you can separate to have just girls on the page.Most of them are decent that I have seen, but just like any other site  they have their share of assholes as well but you can block them if they are a pain.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have used chatutbate and chatrandom so ok chatutbate is a free  site but most of the models get tokens which are turned in for cash and chatrandom is a free site but most of the cam people are men unless you go into the chat room part of the site and I find no one wants to chat so there you have it on those sites