Free Membership Opportunity

Admin

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But in the end, they are all pay sites. That isn't was the initial post requested.

Free one year membership for anyone who knows of, or finds a site that we can add to the forum.

Requirements:

Must be amateur

Can't be a paid cam site

Must be primarily female

Must allow some form of free viewing

Guest ac92257

You do NOT have to spend a dime for any of the following websites unless you want to. I've been going to those sights for the last 6 or 8 years and have never spent any money.

www.watchersweb.com

www.cam4.com   

www.webcamnow.com 

Sorry if you think that's not what the admin asked for. I just thought some of the people here might want to check out the sites.

I'm sorry if you had to read the post and it wasted your time.

What I meant by "no paid cam sites" was not sites where the people work for tips. My apologizes for not being more clear about that. To be more specific I am looking for cam sites where people aren't actively seeking tips or compensation from viewers, along the same lines of WW, RLC, or Sun Cams. Tip based cam sites are a dime a dozen.

You do NOT have to spend a dime for any of the following websites unless you want to. I've been going to those sights for the last 6 or 8 years and have never spent any money.

www.watchersweb.com

www.cam4.com   

www.webcamnow.com 

Sorry if you think that's not what the admin asked for. I just thought some of the people here might want to check out the sites.

I'm sorry if you had to read the post and it wasted your time.

Looks like you're just looking for a reason to be offended.

You did't waste my time. I did, trying to educate you.

From the initial post I knew what Admin was looking for. Anyone with more than a 2nd grade power of reasoning could.