B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Since the loss of all the Russian apartments, RLC has been in a steady decline. Only 10 apartments are listed and considering that E&P are almost never there, there are practically 9 apartments left that RLC has. Most of the residents don't offer any insight into their private lives but only give silly shows and make fun of the viewers.

I'd make fun of me too. Their whole livelihood is sustained by a bunch of horny dudes, and possibly two women. Since RLC refuses to bring back Chloe (objectively the best girl), they should bring back Ginger. Her shenanigans kept me entertained.

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Since the loss of all the Russian apartments, RLC has been in a steady decline. Only 10 apartments are listed and considering that E&P are almost never there, there are practically 9 apartments left that RLC has. Most of the residents don't offer any insight into their private lives but only give silly shows and make fun of the viewers.

They have gone for a       dog GIF by Red & Howling    since the loss of the Russian Apartments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3