B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The one who becomes the life of the party is the one who pukes.   :biggrin:

I think everyone today is controlling the drink consumption , haven’t seen any extreme behavior .. it has all been under control so far 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They will do it again in 6 days 😎😎 Russian Orthodox Church Christmas .. let’s see who will show up 😏🥳

no chance anything like this ...take it to B1 for the young ones but his face and mood right now ...the party will be very subdued ....or your warrior is a weakling and follows what a whore and a drunk???

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

he is so done !!!! not so Happy New Year for him and I really believe he is tired of seeing his woman whoring and heavy drinking ...the cocaine is fueling the long night run and he seems too healthy living to want that in his life ....  Nelley and him when in their own adult apt...were super healthy eating, exercise and massage .... this will end 

He can’t complain when he is the one who has already played with two women .. I think he is pissed odd because no one cares for both him and Claire as RLC individuals .. he believes they see them only as “ producing money “ for the comapny and he hates it 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

he is so done !!!! not so Happy New Year for him and I really believe he is tired of seeing his woman whoring and heavy drinking ...the cocaine is fueling the long night run and he seems too healthy living to want that in his life ....  Nelley and him when in their own adult apt...were super healthy eating, exercise and massage .... this will end 

Ahh sorry .. you spoke about Bogdan .. I thought was for Carlos .. it is 08:11 here and still going 😎

OMG Bogdans face is so deeply introspective and mad.... just staying in kitchen not into any of this ...  

and now back with dogs ..so far away from the shit show ..... change is coming ....

lets be real here ... no normal person lives like this, and this shit show grows weary fast ...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Martina  is like a puppy following Nelly around, always looking where she is.

I don’t think something happens tonight , it seems that their time has remained unforgettable to Martina plus she seems to like her as a person of course 

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

no chance anything like this ...take it to B1 for the young ones but his face and mood right now ...the party will be very subdued ....or your warrior is a weakling and follows what a whore and a drunk???

It is money behind all this ... it’s good for business .. 

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

It is money behind all this ... it’s good for business .. 

B1 has  their own agenda and nobody knows why the B2 girls who are the right people for this are left away of that