B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is money behind all this ... it’s good for business .. 

actually their is still the REAL LIFE side to ths and MANY have left the shit show, the life damage over the money... 

3 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

I still think Martina and Nelly were hoping to outlast Bogdan and Alberto, but have now maybe given up the idea of having some private time - for now

I think you're right. Also my read is that it may have been more into Martina's plans than Nelly's for tonight though. It seemed to me that Nelly was into party mode whereas Martina has been into hunting Nelly mode for most of the night (kept on wanting to dance, lock hands and go for kisses and stay very close to her).

I'm not saying nothing will happen tonight because who knows anymore, and it's clear that Nelly likes the attention from Martina.

• Like 2

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

actually their is still the REAL LIFE side to ths and MANY have left the shit show, the life damage over the money... 

That’s what Carlos was complaining before I think .. These parties are a usual thing in the villa , nothing new .. to be honest , it has been too quiet as there hasn’t been any show so far in comparison to other times that a room becomes kind of a show expo centre 😆

41 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

if they are smoking then why is boytoy wiping his nose😂

that's coke they are some damn junkies 🤦‍♂️😂

Damn what do you expect a bunch of girls that come on this site to be naked masturbate have fake lesbian shows or have sex in front of thousands and you complain if they are doing drugs well i say if they were not doing drugs they would not be here in the first place

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

That’s what Carlos was complaining before I think .. These parties are a usual thing in the villa , nothing new .. to be honest , it has been too quiet as there hasn’t been any show so far in comparison to other times that a room becomes kind of a show expo centre 😆

That isn't what Carlos was complaining about. You need to listen again to what he was telling her in the stairwell if that's the conversation you're referring to?