B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

17 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

You are kidding, right?  They've been smoking inside all night.:smile:

The villa has smoke  detectors and perhaps there it can be possible .. I don’t deny that they could sniff coke but they could get in big trouble with RLC I think if  there was a report since I think cocaine  isn’t allowed legally .. except if i am wrong 

by the frustrated and dejected look on Bogdan's face in the kitchen now... I can see the end of him and Nelly and the ridiculous drunkeness.... etc ... He is so not into this shit show ...

Just now, ddhm said:

Everyone in party mood and Bogdan still with full party administrator duties .. 

I still think Martina and Nelly were hoping to outlast Bogdan and Alberto, but have now maybe given up the idea of having some private time - for now

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

by the frustrated and dejected look on Bogdan's face in the kitchen now... I can see the end of him and Nelly and the ridiculous drunkeness.... etc ... He is so not into this shit show ...

They will do it again in 6 days 😎😎 Russian Orthodox Church Christmas .. let’s see who will show up 😏🥳

2 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

I still think Martina and Nelly were hoping to outlast Bogdan and Alberto, but have now maybe given up the idea of having some private time - for now

I am sure we will see a lot of N&M or at least Martina visiting regularly the villa 🥳 in 2021 

• Like 2

he is so done !!!! not so Happy New Year for him and I really believe he is tired of seeing his woman whoring and heavy drinking ...the cocaine is fueling the long night run and he seems too healthy living to want that in his life ....  Nelley and him when in their own adult apt...were super healthy eating, exercise and massage .... this will end 

• Upvote 2