B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

Just now, coolcucumber said:

Il était clair que Holly et Gina voulaient éviter la situation inconfortable qui aurait pu surgir si Curly apparaissait d'une manière ou d'une autre devant Holly. Gina était plus prudente à cet égard.

prudente ou peureuse ?

25 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Ce serait bien car ce connard vient se faire payer chaque fois chez Gina, elle lui a encore refiler des sous à l'instant avant de prendre l'ascenseur et de quitter B4 ensemble

I don’t agree with you ... if a guy for such a long time he has managed to stay around the Barcelona apartments , he obviously does a lot of things right and there’s no need for the girls to share any of their incomes with him . He is a cool guy and most of us here are jealous that we can’t have some of the hottest women  he has tasted all these years 😉

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Imagine an apartment with Loraine, Gina, Holly, Ginger and Sara with Curly making usual visits as Gina's bf. That would be some real soap opera 😂

The past is the past , he is also older now and maybe he enjoy making the ride with Gina , after all , she seems to be even a crazier party person than him 😂🤣 They seem happy and enjoy the times , I am happy for Gina 

About the apartment , it could be then called “ the orgies villa “ 😁😁😆

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Je ne suis pas d'accord avec vous ... si un gars depuis si longtemps a réussi à rester dans les appartements de Barcelone, il fait évidemment beaucoup de choses correctement et il n'est pas nécessaire que les filles partagent leurs revenus avec lui. C'est un gars cool et la plupart d'entre nous ici sont jaloux de ne pas pouvoir avoir certaines des femmes les plus chaudes qu'il ait goûtées toutes ces années 😉

Ce fournisseur de drogues qui ne connait que fréquenter les toilettes des appartements comme si il allait pisse toutes les deux minutes 

, comme si il avait un problème à la prostate et vous appelez cela quelqu'un de bien, on n'a pas vraiment le meme avis mais je garde le mien 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Je ne suis pas d'accord avec vous ... si un gars depuis si longtemps a réussi à rester dans les appartements de Barcelone, il fait évidemment beaucoup de choses correctement et il n'est pas nécessaire que les filles partagent leurs revenus avec lui. C'est un mec cool et la plupart d'entre nous ici sont jaloux de ne pas pouvoir avoir certaines des femmes les plus chaudes qu'il ait goûtées toutes ces années 😉

quelque part c'est un gros chanceux, en même temps il n'y a pas de mec, BG, il en profite , basta

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

Ce fournisseur de drogues qui ne connait que fréquenter les toilettes des appartements comme si il allait pisse toutes les deux minutes 

, comme si il avait un problème à la prostate et vous appelez cela quelqu'un de bien, on n'a pas vraiment le meme avis mais je garde le mien 

quand aux problèmes de revenus, chaque fois qu'il vient , Gina lui remet de l'argent , vous ne regardez pas bien les scènes 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

It was clear both Holly and Gina wanted to avoid the uncomfortable situation which could have surfaced if Curly somehow appeared infront of Holly. Gina was more careful in that regard.

I don’t agree , Gina didn’t hide him , she shared brunch with him at the living room when she could have brought the food in her room and just let him take a shower and then go . 

I think it is more than fine with both of them , as I said , the past is the past and since Holly has joined for this stay , they have talked together many times , they have slept together and so , I think this subject has been discussed at an extend . 

I can agree that it might be a first encounter with Holly and Cesar strange in front of Gina , but this is just a speculation as they may have already met outside and it simply didn’t happen out of coincidence this time at the villa . After all , let’s say that we were the guests , i don’t think we were parading at the apartment of the current girlfriend like living there and don’t care for the person who is hosting . I think he was respectful to Gina and also to his “ obligations “ as being a guest of Gina for the night and morning . 

8 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

quelque part c'est un gros chanceux, en même temps il n'y a pas de mec, BG, il en profite , basta

Anthony was there .. If Gina was instructed not to invite him , I don’t think she would have accepted , she is also a long time with RLC to have earnEd her way to the business and don’t forget that if she keeps on with this rhythm , she will become the undisputed longer tenant which is now being hold by Irma . Also , there haven’t been any signals that they aren’t allowed to invite anyone in the villa, after all , it is beneficial for the RLC business