B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They just need to switch Megan and L&A rooms. and have a new couple in B5. 

Since we saw them packing , they most probably move to B5 ... except if they are done with RLC , that it is very unlikely to happen 

Il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit:

Ce n'était qu'une relation pour le sexe, Holly a du partir, lui non, fin de leur histoire de sexe 

Il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit:

Ce n'était qu'une relation pour le sexe, Holly a du partir, lui non, fin de leur histoire de sexe 

donc, il peut y avoir encore des sentiments ... enfin des envies

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know why they would need Bogdan's assistance for.  The girls and couples came and left without any assistance before N & B entered into Barcelona.

Maybe because it was another unknown person who did that 😁

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LUCKY2962 said:

donc, il peut y avoir encore des sentiments...

Il n'y avait pas vraiment de sentiments entre eux, Holly voulait l'avoir dans son lit, elle a réussi à le faire 😁

En même temps difficile de refuser 

Mais maintenant qu'il est en couple avec Gina, c'est compréhensible qu'il puisse y avoir une certaine gêne même si ça commence à faire quelques mois et qu'ils sont passés à autre chose

Edited by moos54

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Il n'y avait pas vraiment se sentiments entre eux, Holly voulait l'avoir dans son lit, elle a réussi à le faire  😁

En même temps difficile de refuser 

je parlais d'envie, oui H, met qui elle veut dans son lit, elle le sait , elle en joue🙃

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

You have never been his fan, haven't you ? 🤣

Not since the time he abused Holly when he was fucking her. And I don't care if she liked it, because I could never treat a woman like that.😠

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Not since the time he abused Holly when he was fucking her. And I don't care if she liked it, because I could never treat a woman like that.

Now it isn't actually abuse if she enjoyed it and wanted more of it now is it?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Unbeliable.Rlc christmas gift to clients is instead of giving us a new couple to b5 is to just cut expences and put this couple of b4 in b5..only thing they dont cut is the price..full price but lots of cuts and recycling to clients.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1