B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

He didn't have to hit her ass and face as hard as he did. It was like someone with anger.

And she kept fucking him and enjoying it. The issue isn't what he did is that you can't accept that some women enjoy rough sex.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Time to leave curly haired dickhead user.☹️

Thank goodness someone else can’t abide that freeloading arsehole. I thought it was just me who had no time for that tosser so couldn’t agree with you more corvette. I like Gina when she’s in her crazy, funny moods with the rest of the girls but as long as he’s around they should both get lost for good. Someone should give him a pasting like he tried on Holly!!

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Thank goodness someone else can’t abide that freeloading arsehole. I thought it was just me who had no time for that tosser so couldn’t agree with you more corvette. I like Gina when she’s in her crazy, funny moods with the rest of the girls but as long as he’s around they should both get lost for good. Someone should give him a pasting like he tried on Holly!!

you have problem with all guys 😄

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Gott sei Dank kann jemand anderes dieses frei ladende Arschloch nicht aushalten. Ich dachte, es war nur ich, der keine Zeit für diesen Wurf hatte, also konnte ich dir nicht mehr Korvette zustimmen. Ich mag Gina, wenn sie in verrückten, lustigen Stimmungen mit den anderen Mädchen ist, aber solange er in der Nähe ist, sollten beide für immer verloren gehen. Jemand sollte ihm eine Paste geben, als hätte er Holly anprobiert !!

you're not alone 

Hah the dude is calm, i've been with girls that liked to be slapped HARD, they just like it and they demand it, she clearly enjoyed it.

Also, this guys has been with many RLC girls, do you think if he was actually an abuser all of them would just keep fuckin him instead of banning him? Sara, Ulyana, Stella, Gina, Ginger, almost Irma, and few other girls i don't remember. The guy wether you like him or not, he has game and it shows. Plus, I´m more scared of Gina than Cesar lol.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, TheGambit said:

Hah the dude is calm, i've been with girls that liked to be slapped HARD, they just like it and they demand it, she clearly enjoyed it.

Also, this guys has been with many RLC girls, do you think if he was actually an abuser all of them would just keep fuckin him instead of banning him? Sara, Ulyana, Stella, Gina, Ginger, almost Irma, and few other girls i don't remember. The guy wether you like him or not, he has game and it shows. Plus, I´m more scared of Gina than Cesar lol.

Also please sorry my english, not my first language and today my english brain is acting like a potato.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Unbeliable.Rlc christmas gift to clients is instead of giving us a new couple to b5 is to just cut expences and put this couple of b4 in b5..only thing they dont cut is the price..full price but lots of cuts and recycling to clients.

to give room for a new girl in B4 - maybe :... 🙂