B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

Hace 17 minutos, bluewinner dijo:

sí, supongo que ese era su plan para que lo visitara más a menudo. pero como ya no puede hacer eso, podrían haber cambiado el arreglo de vivienda. Habría tenido más sentido darle el dormitorio principal a B&N. deje que Holly y Megan se queden en la habitación actual de B&N. Ten a A&L (u otra pareja) en la habitación de Holly, deja a Gina donde está y finalmente dale esa habitación más pequeña a una chica nueva.  🤷‍♂️

Mama Megan no habría estado de acuerdo

26 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't know why Megan should have that master bedroom. Bogdan & Nelly could move there, and their current room is big enough for two girls (it already has two beds). This current arrangement at B4 doesn't make much sense. Megan's room is ideal for a couple of new girls...

I totally agree, Blue 😉

2 hours ago, TheGambit said:

Hah the dude is calm, i've been with girls that liked to be slapped HARD, they just like it and they demand it, she clearly enjoyed it.

Like Ulyana for an easy example, she was clearly telling him to slap her ass harder. She was the same way when she was with Marat. But then people will ignore all that and say she was abused.. because reasons.

• Upvote 1