B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I mentioned that it might have been Aleksandra posting without Bogdan knowing and he maybe found that she interfered here in favor of him and this led to his explosion .. 

It wasn't Aleksandra.  She was talking on the phone when the second comment was posted and she was talking with Holly and Megan at the time of the third comment. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It wasn't Aleksandra.  She was talking on the phone when the second comment was posted and she was talking with Holly and Megan at the time of the third comment. 

Ok ... I had made a scenario in my head and it is good that it isn’t this way , although many factors were suggesting it was like that ... thanks for info providing as I have no replay to watch details 

• Like 1

I regret to say that we are going to have to start a minute of silence for the death of the Aleksandra bush, he is valiantly beaten but he died in excruciating pain following his encounter with a razor :angel:
We're gonna have to stay strong my friends in this time of mourning :biggrin:

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

il y a 28 minutes, moos54 a dit :

I regret to say that we are going to have to start a minute of silence for the death of the Aleksandra bush, he is valiantly beaten but he died in excruciating pain following his encounter with a razor :angel:

Winter is too mild, no need for a fur coat.

• Sad 1

il y a 23 minutes, moos54 a dit :

J'ai le regret de dire que nous allons devoir commencer une minute de silence pour la mort du buisson d'Aleksandra, il est vaillamment battu mais il est mort dans une douleur atroce suite à sa rencontre avec un rasoir  :ange:
Nous allons devoir rester forts mes amis en ce temps de deuil :grand sourire:

allez Lucky chante avec moi """ce n ' est qu ' un aurevoir """""AULD LANG SYNE""""

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

😂🤣😂🤣😆😆😂🤣😂🤣🤪🤪 excellent said 

• Haha 1