B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So why do you always want to know the far end of a fart then...Why are you so interested?

I'll give you an example of how you read more into my words than there is.  I was PM'ing with a different forum member that reached out to me after something I posted in the B5 threads and I told him that I was sure the other forum member that gave me the insight to what was going on, was also going to fill me in with more information after a certain someone came back from being out of the apartment.  Never once have I asked the other forum member what he thought upon the tenants arrival back to the apartment.  So, if what you want to believe is so true about me, then why didn't I ask the forum member about anything else concerning the tenant in question??  You've got to quit trying to discredit myself and just move on man!!  I take what I can get and not what I ask for, so don't worry...be happy!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll give you an example of how you read more into my words than there is.  I was PM'ing with a different forum member that reached out to me after something I posted in the B5 threads and I told him that I was sure the other forum member that gave me the insight to what was going on, was also going to fill me in with more information after a certain someone came back from being out of the apartment.  Never once have I asked the other forum member what he thought upon the tenants arrival back to the apartment.  So, if what you want to believe is so true about me, then why didn't I ask the forum member about anything else concerning the tenant in question??  You've got to quit trying to discredit myself and just move on man!!  I take what I can get and not what I ask for, so don't worry...be happy!!

I'm not...It's just an observation that you appear to be so interested in something that you claim is fake, dare I say it, more interested than I am. If I had a choice between RLC and CC, I'd choose CC everyday Harley...believe it or not. It's more enjoyable...:biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not...It's just an observation that you appear to be so interested in something that you claim is fake, are I say it, more interested than I am. If I had a choice between RLC and CC, I'd choose CC everyday Harley...believe it or not. It's more enjoyable...:biggrin:

That's the only reason I'm here at this point Naga.  With all the constant repeats and same BS shows year after year, there is nothing at all enticing about RLC and if I had to watch something, at this point it would be Chaturbate...much prettier girls and it's free!!

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You've got to quit trying to discredit myself and just move on man!!  I take what I can get and not what I ask for, so don't worry...be happy!!

I think you are old enough to manage to do it on your own 🤣

• Like 8