Aleksandra - new girl in B4 - fan page

2 minutes ago, Denimiki said:

How did you know yesterday that Alek leaves RLC to day ? Is it definitivly or will her change of appartment or come back with boy or girlfriend ?

I heard a rumour, plus the packing. I think she's left the project, but we might see her again in the future, because she was pretty popular. I'm also pretty sure she has a boyfriend, and the sexy shows she's been doing on her phone have been for him...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Aleksandra left B4 on March 2 2021 after 69 days

I wonder if she chose that number of days for a reason 🤪.

Also, is the general consensus that she is going back to Russia, or that she has her own home in Barcelona?  Seems like I've been seeing both stories here on this.  I thought she had a whole lot of bags to be traveling back to Russia with if that's where she was going, but I haven't traveled internationally so I really don't know what the case on that would be.  If she is still there in Barcelona, that might be good as we might see her from time to time. I had hoped to be able to see her in the pool in the summer, but who knows - maybe she'll come back around that time 🙂.  Anyway, after watching her this early morning (for me) on her final day, it is time for me and everyone to move on to the next chapter of RLC.

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I heard a rumour, plus the packing. I think she's left the project, but we might see her again in the future, because she was pretty popular. I'm also pretty sure she has a boyfriend, and the sexy shows she's been doing on her phone have been for him...

She was the cutiest but i think she has a girlfriend rather a boyfriend..... the voice when she phone was female but i didn't understood what she says.

1 minute ago, Denimiki said:

She was the cutiest but i think she has a girlfriend rather a boyfriend..... the voice when she phone was female but i didn't understood what she says.

I saw her bate twice to a short video clip of a man masturbating and cumming when she laid her phone down on the bed briefly, and she seemed to be enjoying that video, so I think she at least is bi.  Of course, this doesn't technically prove one way or another whether she has a girlfriend or boyfriend or none, but I at least think that a guy sent her that video.  I'm still not sure if these shows that she was doing were for a significant other or not, because something doesn't seem to quite add up with the scenario of them being for a boy/girlfriend, but I'm cool either way with either scenario.

its strange seeing her in these kitchen pictures. she looks so much prettier because i can finally see her with better lighting

i wish the tennents could post photos to some social media site so we can actually see what they look like. we only get this low quality stream

Aw shit, I missed her farewell. Aleksandra you were a joy to watch, a girl with a spring in her step. I am going to miss your bouncing all over the place. I wish you all the love and luck you can get out of this world girl. 🙂