Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, philo said:

So then Leora's words, about who The Jerk is, are to be taken as fact and as translated even though there is evidence that it is not true?

Simply a matter of interpretation !! Interpret it as you will !!☺️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I have also seen her leave dressed that way and stay for about 45 minutes and come back with nothing.

Correct, then she meets her friend downstairs in foyer or she makes a call/skype in private , where she might have to give out private details or she knows she will get upset. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Use what, presumably, your ancestors gene pool has provided you with. Let him open his eyes that he may see !!!

" Elementary, my dear Watson, Elementary "  said Sherlock !!😉

"ancestors gene pool" ...seriously? If you could read beyond grade school you would know that your presumption of ethnic superiority is a myth. 

• Sad 1

il y a 2 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

Correct, alors elle rencontre son amie en bas dans le foyer ou elle passe un appel / skype en privé, où elle devra peut-être donner des détails privés ou elle sait qu’elle va s’énerver.

Leora va telle sortir ce soir vers 18h30 à 20h30 a la sortie du travail de son ami surprise ??

1 minute ago, GAG-HER said:

Correct, then she meets her friend downstairs in foyer or she makes a call/skype in private , where she might have to give out private details or she knows she will get upset. 

I wish I could see downstairs into the foyer the way that you do.LOL

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

Use what, presumably, your ancestors gene pool has provided you with. Let him open his eyes that he may see !!!

" Elementary, my dear Watson, Elementary "  said Sherlock !!😉

image.jpeg.7dd48b2807ea1b661021fcc7f6d839f3.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora will go out tonight around 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. after her surprise friend's work??

Very well may do, she seems like she could be going out. They spoke after midnight, and were also texting after she spoke to Paul this morning.

4 minutes ago, philo said:

"ancestors gene pool" ...seriously? If you could read beyond grade school you would know that your presumption of ethnic superiority is a myth. 

OH, i was of the assumption that the human sapiens species, all had eyes. Apparently, I was mistaken.  I am so sorry !😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

There she goes in a rush! She is enjoying it while its lasts, this 47th Honeymoon period. Getting her money's worth out of it - 'Coz he won't be The Ideal Man for very long!!

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv  Ryan Gosling Lol GIF