Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

what is the black box

It is a Massager! She tried it briefly earlier. Looks like a Drill, with attachments. Started laughing at how it felt. Knowing her, she'll use it once and forget it! Just like the food tray for the bed. Once used and is still on top of the kitchen cupboard!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Would love one of those.

That's it! Only hers is black.

There is also the skin/hair thing Malia brought back and unwrapped yesterday, only for Leora to spy it and use it first today! Like she saw it and thought 'I'm having that!' 😆

8 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

You CAN´T have been studied Leora properly like I have.It´s very easy to see if something is going to happen if you´ve been

watching other evenings like this,smoking shisha or partying.After 10 min tonight I was convinced that nothing going to happen why,

because IF Leora isn´t playing with her P,nothings going to happen and in those 10 mins she didn´t do it more than 1 or 2 times,so it´s

all about studying her properly,so I didn´t waste any time to watch them more than on and off.And yes she had decided it right from the

beginning.And I can tell you,it´s the same when they are in her bed.So,you so called Leora fan my advice to you is just study her and you´ll

learn.I wouldn´t say there should be something if she does play with her P,but the chances are a lot bigger.

🤔 I think that the chances were a lot bigger if she was playing with her money box instead of her phone....🥴😄

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

🤔 I think that the chances are a lot bigger if she was playing with her money box instead of her phone....🥴😄

well she was on it till quarter to 7 earlier, so if that had been the case....Raw!🤣

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Funnily enough chef, i saw it from the other side! And that was, Malia. She never sat close to her until they started having that long hefty chat come 1am. Normally she'd be right up close, not tonight. I thought same as you, but was hoping i'd be contradicted! But that was what said to me this wasn't one of 'Those Nights' again. Damn!😅

Some would say it was a waste of a damn good bottle of "Jim " I found it easy going, and OK to watch them enjoying the night, but naturally disappointed with the conclusion, perhaps because they had more fun last time in a similar situation a few months back.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

well she was on it till quarter to 7 earlier, so if that had been the case....Raw!🤣

She was just checking it was still there..🤣 All part of the "sting "

• Haha 1