Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Just now, scutus said:

Malia's name still has the airplane by it. But I expect that she will be back in the apartment before curfew, this evening !

La cosa divertente è che anche se Leora ha lasciato le luci accese non è detto che torna 😂

Non sai mai chi potrebbe tornare o no. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, daerjohn2015 said:

Is it that bad with you guys?

The problem is no one knows, all different parts of the country have different rules in place. It keeps changing week by week.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

È un errore, She, not you. 

Yeah, that is true. I was saying to a leaned friend the other day about this, i honestly can't remember when it was.

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The funny thing is that even if Leora has left the lights on, she doesn't necessarily come back 😂

You never know who might return or not. 

Where does one go to place their bets ???!😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Het probleem is dat niemand het weet, alle verschillende delen van het land hebben verschillende regels. Het verandert van week tot week.

Oei, veel sterkte en hou het veilig want het is een echt gevaarlijk virus.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The funny thing is that even if Leora has left the lights on, she doesn't necessarily come back 😂

You never know who might return or not. 

But she has left the tree lights on...I will go with GH, he has a good track record ....Back by 8-30

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

But she has left the tree lights on... I will go with GH, he has a good track record .... Back by 8-30

He knows nothing. He can't even see in reception apparently! 🤣

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The problem is no one knows, all different parts of the country have different rules in place. It keeps changing week by week.

There is a divide between generations to a certain extent...The older generation are mostly conforming to the rules.whilst the younger generation think they are immortal ( didn't we all when we were younger ) and there has to be a balance I suppose on trying to keep the economy moving while protecting lives...

Sorry off subject !!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It looks like we in the UK could possibly be escalating the situation up to full lockdown after tonight's PM bulletin.....I hope the entertainment has been booked and paid for, otherwise it's going to be a boring few months.

Leora is our only salvation, under the terms of British exemptions to lockdown she would be classed as an essential and emergency worker and granted total exemption, thereby allowing her to get her kit off and flash her gash as often as required....Official !!

image.jpeg.0663bf0c87d1a3b04398f62593f27775.jpeg

If Leora is the best we can hope for,  then the virus may as well take us all now!

• Haha 4